Why..(Smut)

"I don't know honestly I love him but my heart just hurts" I sighed "I don't want you getting hurt again colbear" Jake said nozzling his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled this felt so right. "Wanna go into my house" Jake asked in a baby tone. "Sure" he lifted his head up and walked in his house. We both walked in and sat on the couch. "I'm gonna go make some bagel bites and we can talk about everything okay?" I nodded and smiled. He walked away and I fell back on the couch. He makes me feel so happy I love him so much. He walked in with a plate of bagel bites and redbull. I smiled at him and he sat down. "Okay what are you gonna do about Sam" he asked taking a bite of his bagel bite. "I don't think I can handle him anymore" he smiles widely showing his adorable dimples.
Time skip
We were sitting there watching Kalvin Garrahs new video. He put his hand on my chest and nuzzled his head into my chest. I smiled and I got a slight erection and Jake seen. I smirked and he put his hand on my crouch. I groaned and bit my lip. He started cupping my member threw my pants making my erection grow bigger. He unzipped my pants and got on his knees. The blonde boy took my hard member out twirling his tongue around my slit. I moaned and bit my lip. "God baby please" he winked and bobbed his head up and down on my dick making me moan loudly. "So big daddy" he winked. I smirked and pushed his head down. I felt myself twitch and I came in the back of his throat and he swallowed it god he's so hot. Without Saying a word I threw him on the couch and ripped his pants off. I pushed into him slowly until it was fully in. I thrusted harshly. He dug his nails into my shoulder and moaned as I felt the thrusting become sloppier. The submissive twitched and we came. I fell back on the couch and bit my lip. He shivered and pulled himself into my chest and cuddled me. I smiled and played with his hair. "I love you ColbyBrock I love you so much I need you in my life please make the right decision" he whispered. I nodded "I will prince and I know who I need you Jakey I need you I love you a lot" I smiled he smiled back at me and fell asleep. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up it was a text from him "Sam🙄💔".
Sam🙄💔
Please baby I'm sorry come back to me
Colbear🤤🖤
No I want nothing to do with a cheating bastard like you
Sam🙄💔
Baby I'm sorry I love you
Colbear🤤🖤
No piss off

I put my phone down and held Jake this was a magical moment I didn't want it to end but it did.. Tara walked in and seen she looked at me. "Colby Jake What the fuck" I jumped and threw my boxers on. "I go out of the house to get water to sober him and I come back to this!?" Tara yelled shaking Jake up. "I thought he was single I would never do this to you" I cried. "He's drunk just get dressed" those words crushed my heart just crushed...