Best day of my life

Sams POV
I smiled at his grip around my waist. I felt him move over to the bed and lean against the board I knew that wasn't comfortable so I got up. "Get On the bed I know that isn't comfortable" I smiled. He yawned and crawled up on the bed. "Cuddle meeee" the brunette whined. I chuckled "your a child you know that" "your the little here" he fought back "well says the one who's whining" I spat back. "Suck my peen dawg" he groaned at me. "Will do" I said jumping on the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Don't leave me please sammy I love you so much"  he whispered in my ear. "I love you colby I won't I love you with all of my heart"  I whispered back. "Also happy 4 years angel" he smiled "you remembered" I felt my heart melt. "Here I have a surprise for you" he unwrapped his arms and got up
            Colby's POV
Today is me and Sams 4 year anniversary and I decided to do something nice to him. "Stay In here I'll get everything ready for us to go out" I went out of the room and grabbed our hydro flasks and filled mine with RedBull and Sams with Dr.Pepper. I put two RedBulls in the basket and 2 bottles of Dr.Pepper In there to. I packed a few sandwiches and put a small cloth on top of it. I went out in the car and put my basket in the car and texted Sam saying "I'll be back in like 5 minutes I need to go down to the store" I put my phone down and penny boarded to the flower shop and bought him a Bouquet of flowers paid and penny boared back. I put the flowers in the trunk with the basket. I texted Sam.
Colbear🤤🖤
Come out angel💋❤️
Sammybear😍🥰
Okay 🥰

I put my phone in my pocket and ran to the garage and the radio and threw it in the trunk. He walked out and asked "were are we going baby?" "You'll see baby boy" I smirked and he jumped in the passenger sided. The whole ride was silence but comfortable silence. We finally got to the treehouse we built when we were children before we moved back to Kansas. He covered his mouth and screamed. "Oh my god colby you didn't" he hugged me and I hugged back. "Happy anniversary sweetheart" we both jumped out and I got everything from the trunk. We ran over to it and Sam climbed in and I gave sam the stuff as I climbed up the ladder. I smiled and sat down at the new decorations I put together.

"Baby this is amazing how long did this take you" he was tearing up it was so cute

"Baby this is amazing how long did this take you" he was tearing up it was so cute. "A really long time but it was worth it to make you smile" I hugged him tightly. We spent the whole day together and I loved it. This was the best day of my life.