Outburst

Sams POV
I woke up from a amazing night I was kinda sore but I shook it off. I got up making sure not to wake up the brunette. I changed into a different outfit.

I was satisfied with my look and decided to go on a walk

I was satisfied with my look and decided to go on a walk. I got my black hydro flask filled it with dr.pepper and I put my black lace choker on grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I decided to keep my phone off because I just wanted to hang out on a rooftop for a little to have some time to myself.
                    Colby POV
I woke up to feeling nothing. I got up and I didn't see Sam. "Sammy" I didn't get a response. "Baby where are you?" Still no response. "Where the hell is he" I whispered to myself. I picked up my phone and texted him.
Colbear🤤🖤
Baby where are you?
Colbear🤤🖤
Sammy??
Colbear🤤🖤
Please answer me I'm getting worried
Colbear🤤🖤
SAMUEL

Ughh still no fucking response. I'm gonna fucking hate this but I have to.
Cole
DO YOU HAVE SAM?!
Mike😒
No I don't have your precious little Sam 😒
Cole
Oh
Read 10:06

I put my phone down and panicked some more.
                   Sams POV
I've been sitting up here for like 20 minutes I'm getting hungry. I walked down to the nearest Starbucks. I walked in and ordered my usual dragon drink and double chocolate chunk brownie. I sat down while I waited and the unexpected walked in. Griffin? "Hey griffin" for some stupid reason I called him over. "Oh hey do I- oh my god Samuel?!" He asked with an "!" "Oh my god it's been so long since I've seen you I didn't know you were in la?!" He added "oh my I know right we should totally hang out some time" I said hearing my name get called. I got up and he followed as we continued to catch up. "Hey want my number?" He asked me pulling his phone out. "Oh of course I said grabbing my food and drink. I sat my stuff down and opened up my phone to see like 20 messages from Colby. "Oh god" I murmured "What is it" he asked in Curiosity."oh oh nothing" I told him "I'll put your number in my phone" I told him trying to push the Colby thought a side. I put his number in my phone. I thought Colby could wait for a bit griffin ordered and we sat and bullshit for a little bit.
               2 hours later
I checked the time and I decided it was time to head home."Hey I gotta go but I'll text you" I said getting my 3rd cup of dragon drink. "Okay see ya later flower boy" we hugged and I walked out. He was the first person to call me flower boy holy crap. But god I missed him I haven't seen the goof sense 9th grade. Ugh Colby's gonna be so mad but honestly I don't really care.
              Colby's POV
What the fuck it's been 2 fucking hours and no one knows where he is. I finally hear the door open. "Where the flying fuck have you been?!" I screamed not even caring at this point. "I was at Starbucks I needed time to myself for a little bit god" "no need for the smart remark" I could see that made him mad. "No shut the fuck up your not gonna scream at me then say no need for the smart remark like piss off" he hollered back I didn't expect that.
               Sams POV
Griffin always told me not to let people walk all over me and when he left I got back in the habit of being scared but he's back so I'm not scared anymore. "Like actually piss off don't fucking scream at me again I'm sick of it" I yelled back. I was so irritated I wasn't a toy I'm allowed to go out and not have someone control me it's so fucking annoying Jesus Christ. I love him but he's so fucking controlling sometimes it drives me literally insane. "If you have that much of a problem with me leaving the fucking house then get a pet because I'm not gonna deal with it I have a life no matter how much you might not like it I fucking have one AND I HAVE FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU FUCKING CONTROL FREAK" I jumped at my sudden outburst. He sat there so heartbroken. I felt so bad I didn't mean to yell at him. "C-Colby" "save it"  he ran to his room. I felt like a piece of shit. What kind of boyfriend am I. I ran to his room but the door was locked. "I-I'm sorry" I muttered to myself I got up and ran to my bedroom. I slammed the door and slid down the door in tears..