Tricked

I picked up my clothes and threw them on. I flipped off Jake and skaterboared home. "I just can't seem to get happy" I thought to myself. I got home thinking I was gonna end it all but I was sent something. It was my father. "Cole Brennens brother is trying to kill you by taking away your boyfriend That is not Sam that is Jake it's been jake the whole time!" I ran into the gate we open to get home. I sent one back. "How do I get sammy back?" "You tell him to his face that your not Sammy and ask him questions only the real Sam would know" I nodded and open the door. "Samuel get your ass downstairs" I heard his flats running down the stairs. "Hey baby" he asked trying to kiss me. "Hi so where did I ask you out" he looked at me confused "um what do you mean baby" "where did I ask you out" I seen him glitch. It's working! "I- how the fuck are you doing this" he asked. I smirked "my father" I pushed him "give me my Sam back" he glitched into Jake. "How the-" I punched him. As I continued to kick and punch him he turned into dust and flew away. I smiled and ran up the stairs to see sammy. I hugged him tightly "Your back oh my god your back" I said looking into his eyes. "Yeah I'm so sorry he did all this shit to you I seen what happened with you and Jake I'm not mad because I knew what they were doing you didn't know" he spoke with tears running down his face. We hugged for about 20 minutes then he looked at my wrist and held my arms. "Im sorry this happened to you baby" he cried into my arm. I smiled and kissed him deeply. "It's okay angel it's not your fault" I hugged him tightly. "I would never go somewhere without telling you they made me watch everything I was completely heartbroken the whole time" he told me. "It's okay I understand your here with me now never letting you out of my sight" I remembered Tara let me tell her. I texted Tara explaining everything.
Tara💀💛
Oh my god I'm so sorry that happened I'll tell jake I hope they leave you guys alone soon love ❤️

I put my phone down and smiled. "You wanna regress to get your time off of this kitten?" He nodded excitedly and jumped off the bed falling over. "Oh my kitten are you okay" I said helping him up. "Y-Yeah they just kinda beat me a lot" he smiled weakly. "I'm so sorry baby you didn't deserve that" I hugged him again. The blonde boy just smiled and hugged back falling asleep. "I love you kitten" I really pray this is the last time they try and hurt my baby.