New member

After we got home from shopping we walked in the door giggling to see the boys with knives with the crimson liquid on it. The other girls didn't seem surprised I was the surprised one. But I found it..hot.
                    Colby's POV
After the girls and Sammy left me and the boys decided to go out and have fun. We all put our leather jackets on.

We walked out and this random looked very drunk

We walked out and this random looked very drunk. He tried flirting with me many times. I gave him plenty of signs for him to I don't know fuck off. After me and the boys attempted to walk away the random touched me. I turned back grabbing my pocket knife from my front pocket and stabbed him in the chest. Put him over my shoulder and walked home. We chuckled over the whimpering body but the girls and..Sam walked in. I looked at him and he didn't seem scared? If anything he seemed intrigued. "Sam baby it's not what you th- I was cut off by Sam walking over and putting his index finger on my lips.  "Sh sh sh" he shh me. "Now explain what you guys have here because I like it" he smirked I wasn't expecting this so I explained. "Well this my angel is my gang persay,we kill an steal" he smirked I liked it a lot " ooh fun I'll be a part of it,considering the girls are already a part of it" the boy said wrapping his arms around my waist. Jesus Christ I was so incredibly shocked but was I complaining hell no.

Time skip
Sam looked hot as fuck in the jacket I'm not even gonna lie. Me and Sam walked back over to the whimpering body while everyone was standing by us. The blonde took a knife and slid it down the weak body under us. "How stupid could you be to think you're gonna get away with this" the smaller chuckled. "Funny" he dug the tip of the blade into his chest not to hard to go threw him. "Your honestly humorous" l grabbed the blondes waist and smirked at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes. "Sorry it had to end like this" Sam stabbed the man repeatedly in the chest he laughed at the cries and after they stopped he got up and smirked. He wiped the blood from his mouth (From It splattering) and smiled at me. "You did so well baby doll I'm proud of you angel" I congratulated the boy. "Thank you colbear" he cooed back. The rest of the gang was surprised. "What are y'all gonna stand there or are we gonna go get some food to congratulate the new member" he winked. Everyone cheered and nodded. "Wait what about the body" Tara asked. "I got this" I whistled. "It should be gone by the time we get home now lets go" We all walked out the door from that point I knew this was a new chapter. And I loved it!