Forgive

My heart was racing I tried as much as I could to keep him from falling asleep. I gripped his shirt tightly. "Come on Colby stay with me" I whimpered I felt the hot tears rolling down my face. I heard sirens in the distance I felt a little more hope. I picked up the pale boy carefully storming out his room. I see Sam I rolled my eyes at him. I wanted to strangle him but I kept my cool and walked out the house. I seen the ambulance pull up to the side of the house. I ran Colby over to them. "What is his name" The girl asked putting Colby on the stretcher. "Cole Robert Brock" I replied getting in the back with her. "What is your relationship with mr.brock" how badly I wanted to say boyfriend "best friend" she nodded "who found him" "I did" she nodded."good thing you found him he was a few drops of blood away from possibly dying" my heart hurt. I seen sams car behind us I flipped him off. I just could fucking strangle that stupid little twat. He hurt Colby so bad. Finally we arrived to the hospital. They rushed him in his room. I wasn't allowed in I was panicking. Then that little thing walked in. I looked at him with a death stare. Like a "walk an inch closer and I'll knock your head lose" kinda stare. "Is he okay?" He asked. "No he's fucking not he was drops of blood away from just completely dropping dead" i hissed. "I'm s-" I cut him off "No don't you stupid fucking prick the only reason why I don't knock your head off your pathetic shoulders is because we're in a hospital now piss off" I tried not to yell. He looked at me and started to bawl. I rolled my eyes. "I love him I really do" I scoffed "if you loved him you wouldn't have broken him the way you did now fuck OFF" yelling off. He just sat down making me even more irritated but I didn't yell if I did I'd sock him in the face.
                   Sams POV
I felt so bad for hurting Colby. His heart was broken. I'm so stupid,god! "Mr.Brock" I heard the nurse call out. Me and Jake got up he death stared me and jogged over to Colby's room. I walked wanted to keep distance from Jake. I seen Colby's smile fade away when I walked into the room. "Hey love" I smiled weakly. "What the fuck do you want" I seen him tear up. "I'm sorry Colby I really am you didn't deserve what I did to you" I said In a slight sigh.
               Colby POV
I faked smiled at him. I loved him but my heart hurts a lot. He cheated on me. Jake looked at me and walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Colby just do what makes you happy" I smiled "I forgive you Sam" I could see the those words shatter Jake. Why though it's not like he likes me? Right?