Anger

I put out ice on sams wounds. It mentally destroys me seeing Sam so helpless and in so much pain. I love this boy so fucking much. "D-Daddy" I hear Sam whisper I jolt my head his direction. "BABY YOUR OKAY" I hug him "I'm so sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you this is my fault this happened I'm so sorry this happened to you please forgive-" I was cut off by Sams passionate kiss. He pulled a part "it's not your fault I shouldn't have gotten so butt hurt you were clearly upset and I didn't bother to ask why,don't blame yourself daddy" I smiled at Sams response. "I love you my flower boy" "I love you to dada" he clinged to my neck. "Your probably in a lot of pain so your gonna rest for a little bit,do you need anything baby doll?" "Can I have a Dr.pepper and cuddles?" "Of course angel" I kissed his head and walked to the kitchen to grab him a Dr.pepper. I felt my eyes glitch. He was near. I growled softly. I need to tell Sam I'm gonna hurt him by accident and he'll not know why. I grabbed the soda and walked back to the couch. "Tank chu dada" He smiled. I smiled back. "Sammy" I sighed "yes daddy" "I need to tell you something" he opened the can. "Yeah what is it" he sat up and crawled onto my lap. "The real reason I hate Brennen so much is because he killed my mother and brother" I explained playing with the smaller boys hair. He looked up at me. "I'm so sorry colbear I had no idea" he said in a little voice. "It's not your fault baby doll, and I'm suppose to get rid of him,by killing him" he just looks at me listening closely making sure not to miss anything like a child listening to the favorite song. "I have something,something strong and powerful but it can be dangerous that's why I have such anger flashes,I'm not intellectually trying to hurt you" i continued explaining. "I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose I shouldn't have darted out like that" My eyes glitched again. "You okay colbs" "he's near" Sam had the look of absolute terror written all over his face. I put my index finger on his chin to make him look at me. "Baby please tell me the truth,okay?" The smaller boy nodded "Is he the one who did this to you?" His response made my blood boil. "Y-Yeah the r-r-rape-" the blue eyed boy bursted into tears. I cupped his face. "Baby baby baby it's okay it's not your fault you did nothing wrong it's that stupid pricks fault" He sniffled sam being sad makes my heart break. An unexplainable rush of anger hit me like a bullet. I put Samuel on the couch making sure I don't hurt him.
Sams POV
I knew why he put me down. Brennen that stupid pathetic beast was near. He looked so angry and just not like Colby. Then what happened next made my heart drop to my stomach...