NightMares

I ran back to the house as fast as possible and laid him on the couch keeping the cloth on his wound. "Jake go get peroxide and bandages they're in the cabinet" He nodded and ran and grabbed what I requested. "I'm sorry Sam I shouldn't have let you fight this is my fault" I sobbed into his chest. "C-colby here you go" jake said tossing the bottle and bandages. I caught them and opened the bottle. "This is gonna hurt a little bit baby I'm sorry" I poured the bubbling liquid into his wound making him squirm and whimper In pain. I cringed at the wound on the smaller boys hip. I wrapped up his side and pinned it together making sure it will stay. "We will go and let you two have alone time I'm sorry this happened the girls love him and so do we bye colbs" Jake stated "thank you bye guys" everyone walked out the girls leaving with a wave. All I could do is hope he wakes up.. I curled up in a ball next to him and cried knowing this is my fault. What if he doesn't wake up. I felt a small hand on my thigh. I lifted up my head to see weak Sam. I cried even more. "Baby your okay oh my god" I cried "yes I'm fine my side just hurts a lot" he groaned "it's okay baby you can just relax for a little bit" I told him slowly putting him on the couch. He laid down and I sat down turning the tv on with Relief that Sam is okay. "Daddy" I heard a small voice I turned my head to the blonde boy. "Yes angel" "c-can I cuddle you" he asked with a cute stutter. "Of course baby come here" he weakly crawled over and nuzzled his head into my chest making me smile. I played with his hair while I watched Lucifer on Netflix. This night couldn't get better.
      Time skip to the morning
                Sams POV
        Sams nightmare
"N-no leave me alone mike and Brennen and let colby go!" I cried there was my boyfriend tied up in a chair with blood covering his face and side. "What did we say
Daddy always gets what he wants" They stormed at me.
      End of nightmare
I woke up gasping for air and crying my eyes out. Colby also woke up. "Baby baby calm down what's wrong" he asked me calmly. "B-bad dream" I told him hugging him tightly. He didn't respond he just hugged me back kissing my head.