Hes gone!

His eyes turned into a very dark shade of red. I backed up not wanting to be scared. He growled sniffing the air then he turned my way. My heart dropped to my fucking feet. Suddenly I felt someone grab me and a knife being held to my neck.
Colby's POV
I smelt something it wasn't good. I looked to see Brennen standing behind sam then he picked him up then but a knife to his neck. All the small boy could do was whimper in fear. "What do you want from me brennen?!" He chuckled "your happiness I want you to live a life of misery say goodbye to your little Sammy" he hissed. "Nice try just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't cause any harm" "What". Samuel Golbach the most precious baby just kicked Brennen as hard as possible which made Brennen drop to the floor in pain. The blue eyed boy smirked and walked over to me. "I may be small but it doesn't mean I can't cause harm" as he kissed my cheek. "Oh brennen what are we gonna do with you" I walked over and picked up the knife. I kicked him repeatedly every kick I heard my little criminal snicker it was music to my ears. "Want a turn baby?" I asked innocently "oh well of course" he said beating his eyelashes at me. He walked over to the whimping body and smirked. "This is for the pain you caused" He whisper yelled. He took the knife laying big but shallow cuts all over brennens body making him scream in agony. "Oh shut up you weren't screaming like this when you hurt me" I haven't seen this side of Sam and I'm not gonna lie I kinda like it. Me and Sam continues to kick and cut him for 10 minutes. "You wanna finish him off baby" I asked him with a grin "I'd be glad to" He took the knife to his chest trailing it up and down his chest. "Any last words brennen?" He asked the suffering boy. "Fuck you!" The green eyed boy whisper yelled. "Aw sad last words night night Bren" Then he stabbed him repeatedly directly in the chest. I felt my eyes go normal. My deed. It was done. Then Brennens body turned into dust and disappeared. "It's gone,that beast can't hurt us anymore" I sighed in relief. "Your right,he's gone forever never to come back" The smaller boy exhaled. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him the kiss got heated really fast. I was on top of the submissive grinding on him both of us growing a boner. I was sucking and nibbling the smallers neck leaving a trail of hickeys up and down his neck. I went back up to his lips pushing my tongue on his teeth asking for entrance. He denied so I put my hand down his pants and I squeezed making small one squeak I had the chance to put my tongue in his mouth so I took it. I entered his mouth making my tongue every inch of his small mouth. "D-Daddy I want you" Samuel Begged "show me then" I got up and he nodded his head. "Be right back daddy" he smirked then walked away. I was very excited to see what this little brat had in store for me.