Once a cheater always a cheater

I seen Sam light up he came over and hugged me tightly. "O-ow" I said pulling my arm. "Oh my baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said in concern. "It's fine my arms just hurt" the doctor walked in. "Hello mr.brock you are safe to go home today you didn't lose enough blood to cause any damage" I shook my head as Sam took the papers and signed them.
Time skip to when they get home
                 Jakes POV
I actually wanna fucking kill myself. What is Colby so fucking forgiving. Sam hurt him so bad it's like not even funny. I could sock him so hard in the face. But I have to live with it till god knows how long. "H-hey Jake" I heard a voice call out an unwanted one. "What Samuel" I said not turning around to face the bastard. "I just wanted to-" "no shut the literall fuck up I want nothing to do with you the only reason why I don't punch you is because of Colby the only reason I come around is because of Colby,Your morning but a cheating lying cock sucking bitch" I screamed. At this point I don't even care. "Okay I understand your upset but he's my boyfriend Jake" Colby said "a mistake waiting to happen" I replied "love you colbs I'll see you later" and I ran out the door I'm so done.
               Colby's POV
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm scared to let Sam go anywhere it's only been 2 days. "Hey baby can I invite griffin over" Sam asked peeping his head in my door. "Uh sure I guess" I replied looking up from my phone. "Thankies". I don't even know who griffin is.
                   Time skip
I heard Sam laughing and giggling I wanted to see what was up. I walked over to Sams room and peeked my head in the door to see sams head on griffins lap. "Bro what the fuck Sam" I said flying the door open. "Babe it's not what you think" he said running over to me. "We're just friends I promise baby" he pecked my lips. "Okay I guess" I ran back into my room. Also I haven't been clean from self harm ever since we got back from the hospital it's not like Sam cares anyways though. I did my usual routine I took my blade from my stand and slid it across my arm and thighs till I started feeling a little dizzy. I put my blade back and washed up. He doesn't even care about me who does.. I changed into a black sio t and black skinny jeans. I laid on my bed and texted Jake.
Colbae🤤💔
Hey Jakey can I come over?
Jakey😌🖤
Sure is everything alright?❤️
Colbae🤤💔
Yeah everything is fine I just wanna get away from Sam for a little
Jakey😌🖤
Okay want me to pick you up?
Colbae🤤💔
Nah I'll skateboard over there see ya Jakey 🖤
Jakey😌🖤
See ya Colby😊

I put my phone down and told Sam I was leaving. "Sammy-" I opened the door and seen them kissing..he promised me.. "yeah just friends my fucking ass" I said slamming the door and grabbing my skater board crying the whole ride to Jakes. I got off the board and knocked on his door. "Hey col- oh my god what happened" he said hugging me tightly. "S-s-Sam ch-cheated again..." I sobbed into his shoulder. "That stupid little rat with who?" I lifted my head up and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "Griffin" i sniffled. "Him? Out of everyone the dude who literally got like half of the freshmens pregnant because of rape" I didn't know griffin was that bad god damn. "Oh why" "yeah oh why Colby your not gonna go back to him,are you?"