Wilted rose

*After school*
Sams POV:
We got back to our house and Colby was being really distant I wish we would just tell me what's wrong. I love him very dearly he's my everything but why won't he just tell me what the hell is wrong. These thoughts slipped me back into big space which bummed me out. Considering I was no longer in little space I decided to change into my normal clothes. (He wears fem clothes)

After I got dressed I went to look for Colby

After I got dressed I went to look for Colby. "Babe where are you" I called out. "For the last time leave me ALONE" The holler scared to living shit out of me. I backed up in the nearest corner and rolled up in a ball.

Colby's POV

When we got back to the house I tried my hardest to avoid Sam. I was so stressed irritated and just pissed off. I was scared to snap on him by accident. But it happened.. I felt so bad for yelling at him because I know how he is with yelling. "I-I- Sammy I'm sorry I didn't mean to" it's working. "I'm gonna take a breather" He got up and I got a flash a bad one. Sam.dead.gone. "NO! Please don't go" I tried to convince him. "Stop raising your voice at me!" I couldn't control myself why was I so angry.. "IM TRYING TO FUCKING PROTECT YOU" I snapped. The tears ran down the blondes face quickly. "IM GOING TO BRENNENS DON'T FUCKING TEXT OR CALL ME LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE" He screamed slamming the door behind him. I dropped to my knees in sadness,Anger,jealousy, but mainly anger. And the voice.. so pathetic Cole look what you did he's hanging out with Brennen because you couldn't control yourself pathetic. "S-stop leave me alone" I muttered to myself. Kill yourself Samuel would be better off without you slit your throat Brennen will take him away from you because he will treat Sam so much better he won't SCREAM AT HIM. I gripped my neck in anger I grabbed the chair chucking it at the wall with glowing red eyes.
                      Sams POV:
I left the house I couldn't handle it the yelling brought back bad memories I hated it. What got into him? He's usually very sweet and kind why is he yelling at me..? I decided to go to the park were Colby asked me out this tree means the world to me I walked over to it and right there I see a wilted rose.