23 || Until the end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyorin's POV-

After having that reunion with Hongbin, you went to visit the rest of your friends; you greeted them and stood there talking with them for a couple of hours, then Kun, Hongbin and you decided to return to Kun's apartment since he has all the information there. Also, Kun agreed on meeting there with Hongbin's brother, after all, it was time to act against Len.

Currently, you are at the apartment with Haseong, Hongbin and Kun; everybody is helping out to plan something to get Len and the rest of his people, therefore, the police really want to catch every single member from the hang.

-Is useless if we keep on waiting; he'll get more people if he needs to – Kun spoke.

-And at this point of the game, he might be losing his mind even more; we took down another of his businesses – Haseong disclosed.

Hongbin scoffed. -Forget that, Hyorin ran away and that really hurt him – Hongbin added.

They are talking while looking at the clues on top of the table, the three of them are making a circle while looking at each piece of evidence. For you, it was clear. You need to do another plan, a trap, to catch all his people.

Before you could say anything to them, you received a message from Ravi.

- "Don't forget that tomorrow we have to go to the hospital, the medic needs to see what's going on with your disease, Hyorin." – Ravi.

You sighed before placing your phone away, then you stood up from the couch and walked towards them.

-I don't think you have to keep on checking the evidence you got – You said before placing your hands on the table. -You already have the proof you need to get him in jail, now, the only thing is to know where he's hiding at; I know for sure that they aren't in the mansion anymore – You spoke.

-So, what are you suggesting? – Haseong asked.

-Before I came here, I got this – You said while putting a piece of paper on the table. -It's the direction to one of their hiding spots, and I bet his people are going to be there – You added.

-Len is going to tell them to go if he knows we are going there – Kun said.

-They won't know if we distract Len – You pointed out.

Hongbin gasped while turning around to face away from the conversation, then he just started to breathe deeply.

-Hongbin already knows what I'm talking about; a bait – You sighed.

-I won't let you do it again, not again – Hongbin said seriously.

-If we put you as a bait, Len is going to be distracted with you and we'll catch his people... after that, we'll go after him – Haseong realized. -It's a great plan but it needs to go neat for it to work – He added.

-And it will be a neat mission, I guarantee you that – You said.

Hongbin turned around and hit the table. -You aren't going! I'm not giving you to him again – He said while looking at you furiously.

-Hongbin – Kun said as he tried to pat his shoulder, but he just backed away and walked out of the room. -I'll go after him – Kun sighed before following Hongbin.

You sat down on the chair before letting out a deep breath.

-That kid needs some rest – Haseong spoke.

-He's scared and it's totally understandable... I just came back after five months of being away from him – You said.

-He told me everything about you, and I know you have a disease – Haseong shared.

-Heart block bradycardia – You said. -I'm hoping for the treatment to save me, at the beginning I didn't care about dying for heart disease but when I found Hongbin... well, everything changed – You admitted.

-You'll be better, I know that; you seem pretty strong – Haseong smiled.

-Thanks – You grinned before Kun came in.

-I think you have to talk to him – Kun suggested.

-Alright. Start preparing the plan, we have to capture him before tomorrow's morning – You ordered. -Wish me luck – You said before standing up.

-Good luck – Kun sighed before Haseong and he started to make the plan.

You went inside the bedroom Hongbin is in, then you walked towards him and sat by his side.

-Don't you want to talk to me? – You asked.

-Talk about what? Your crazy ideas? – Hongbin questioned.

-I want the best for us – You admitted.

-But I want the best for you – Hongbin stated.

-I know you do – You whispered near his ear before kissing his cheek. -It'll be fine, you'll be there – You said.

Hongbin looked at you while holding your hand on his cheek. -Just guarantee me that you'll be careful and that your feelings for him won't block your mind – He said worriedly.

-Lee Hongbin, I don't love him... and I'll never love anyone else before you, got it? – You said while looking into his eyes.

-Yeah – He nodded before kissing your lips gently. -I love you, Hyorin – Hongbin whispered before embracing you.

-I love you too – You said while resting your head on his shoulder.

*HOURS LATER*

Everyone is ready to get the plan going, all the police officers are waiting for indications for them to get inside the building, in the meanwhile, Hongbin and you are about to meet Len at the nearest alley from his past location.

-Don't do something stupid, Hongbin. Got it? – Haseong ordered.

-Yes, hyung – Hongbin scoffed before putting his phone away. -Are you ready? – He asked while looking at you.

-Do you think I look ready? – You questioned with a settle smirk.

-Do you think this is the best time for you to joke around? – Hongbin asked while looking at you seriously.

-What can't I have some fun? – You questioned.

-Just come back alive – Hongbin said with a settle smile before giving you a gun.

You looked at him confused after you took it.

-What? Is just in case – He spoke. -Now go, he might be waiting for you – Hongbin ordered.

-On my way – You sighed before heading over to the alley.

It's a quiet night and you can feel the coldness of it through your skin, the dark alley gives you goosebumps and makes your heart beat even faster.

-Hyorin – You heard Len say.

He's in front of you, just a few meters away.

-You came back – Len spoke.

-Maybe – You said. -Why did you lie to me? – You asked.

-I never lied because I never told you I would be stopping being myself, I just told you I'll change – Len disclosed.

-Don't use your mind tricks with me anymore, they won't work – You told.

-And a threat will? – He questioned.

-Against who? Hongbin? He's secured – You spoke.

-Against you – Len said before pulling out his gun.