|| INTRODUCTION ||

So many places, so many hours and I still find you in the most common places and in the oddest situations making me feel that you are following me. I saw you walking through the streets so many times and you are just making my journey more difficult than before, and to be honest I can't waste any second of my life. I don't really get why you do what you do, you seem that you had it all but maybe you don't.

I write about you so much because I see myself in you when I was going through rough times, and even if I don't know you I want to help. I don't know if you need someone by your side if you need to talk with somebody about your problems but I bet that if you have someone with you they might be disappointed and worried. Now that we met I want to ask you so many questions, I want to know you more because you seem so mysterious... but you always disappear for some time and when you return I always find you in the oddest situations, and once again I write about you wondering why you keep on risking your life. You should care about yourself more, not everyone has the chance to live all the time they wanted... is difficult to live like that, just knowing that your time will come sooner than later.

If I ever find you again I'll make sure to know you more and to help you to respect what you have, and that might help you to stop crossing paths with an author that always writes about you and how odd you seem to be. If we ever find ourselves face to face I'll try to revert your chaotic life because after all, you are the one I can relate myself with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

Ravi:

- He's your best friend.

- The one you trust the most in all terms.

- He knows your secrets.

- He's like a brother to you, and he loves you the same way.

- Ravi worries about you a lot.

- Ravi is concerned about your closeness with Hongbin.

Hakyeon:

- A kind and wise guy.