12 || Everything changes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 30, 2012.

-Hyorin's POV-

"Since this morning Hongbin hasn't said a word to me about yesterday's situation, I feel that I'm not being transparent with him and that I'm actually making a lot of dangerous moves by my own. But I can't spend more time without doing anything for the ones I care about, I won't let the story repeat again.

On the other hand, I have plans for today, I'll meet with Ravi again which is always exciting. He misses me and I miss him too, I think he's the only one who truly knows everything that's been going on in my life since a while now. And I hope that changes when Hongbin's anger go away, I know he will understand why I did what I did" – You wrote down in your journal.

-When are you going to come back? – Hongbin asked while getting inside the room.

-In a few hours, I won't be at home too late so don't worry – You said while getting ready in front of the mirror.

-It seems that you are going for a date or something – Hongbin said while sitting down on the corner of the bed.

-No, for a date I would dress nicer – You assured. –I'll cook for you when I come back – You continued while looking at yourself in the mirror, only avoiding Hongbin's face.

-I get it – Hongbin chuckled.

You heard how he stood up from the bed and started to walk towards you, then his arms started to surround your waist while his chin was on your shoulder.

-Why are you so mean to me? – He asked as a whisper.

-I'm not mean, I did it for you – You said. –You are the mean one here – You added.

-Am I mean for worrying about the woman I love? – Hongbin questioned before kissing your cheek.

-We have to talk about this later because it's getting late, Ravi might be waiting for me – You said.

-Are you putting him before me? – Hongbin questioned.

-Bin – You said while looking at him seriously.

-Okay, I get it – Hongbin said before getting away from you.

You looked at him and started to caress his hair gently, he looked at you a bit down but then a settle smile appeared on his face since you were smiling too.

-I'll see you later – You said before kissing him softly. –I love you, okay? – You continued while caressing his hair.

-I know, I love you too – Hongbin smiled before caressing your cheek.

*TIME LATER*

You arrived at a coffee shop with Ravi, he was so happy to see you and glad that nothing bad happened to you so far. He's been asking about Hongbin like crazy, after all, he wants to know how one of his best friends is doing.