16 || See you later

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hongbin's POV-

Hyorin prepared everything this morning; she finished writing and doing another chapter of the visual novel, she made sure to leave the keys to me and the rest of the essentials if I ever need to use them, and she gave me back my gun.

Currently, we are in the dining room, waiting for Kun to come and take her away. Once again, we are both in silence without knowing what to say to each other, after all, we don't know if it's going to be an eternal goodbye, or just a see you later.

-What will happen next? – She asked while looking at her hands on the table.

-I don't know, I was wondering the same thing – I admitted.

-Will you wait for me? – Hyorin asked concerned, almost looking like if she could cry.

-Always, will you do the same for me? – I questioned while taking her hand.

-Yes – She nodded.

I pulled her against me and embraced her warmly, she finally let out her tears and the room began to be filled with sobs. We're scared, we don't know what will happen after this.

Hyorin kept on sobbing while holding me tightly, I stroke her hair gently while trying to keep myself strong for her. Suddenly, she pulled me away and tried to calm down herself.

-I-I have something for you to keep – Hyorin stuttered before getting up from the table, she got inside our room and came back with a notebook on her hands.

She gave it to me while standing in front of me, her eyes still teary and her face shows absolute sadness.

-What is this? – I asked while looking at the notebook in my hands.

-My journal, I wrote everything since I came to Seoul – Hyorin said. -At the very beginning, you wanted to know me better, you knew that I had something hidden, and in there you can find it – She explained.

-I'll keep it safe – I said while looking at her.

-Read it if you want to, or if you just feel lonely – She smiled.

I left the journal on the table and took Hyorin's hand, I pulled her towards me and sat her on my lap. I leaned closer to her face, I caressed her cheek and then kissed her lips gently.

I tried to break the kiss but Hyorin leaned closer; our lips were one, moving gently and deeply while both of us held tighter onto each other.

-Take care over there – I said after getting apart from her.

-I will – She nodded. -Keep on going for your dreams, never stop – Hyorin said while caressing my hair.

-I won't, I promise – I said while taking her hand when suddenly the door got opened.

As a reflex, I stood up immediately and placed Hyorin behind me, I took out the gun and pointed at the entrance.

-Wow! Chill, bro! – Kun said while putting his hands up.

-Ugh, why you didn't call me, hyung? I could've killed you – I complained while putting the gun away.

-But you didn't – Kun said. -I really want to be funny right now, but it's impossible – He added.

-Yeah, don't worry – I said while walking towards him. -So, what will happen next, hyung? – I asked.

-Hyorin is coming with me, and you'll have to return to your usual life – Kun explained. -I already told Len how to handle this situation, and he agreed with me in almost everything – He spoke.

-In almost everything? What do you mean by that? – Hyorin asked.

-Well, you and I will have to work harder and faster before they kill you – Kun said seriously.

-What? No! No way! – I said in shock.

-Hey, calm down – Hyorin said while holding my hand. -How much time do we have? – She asked.

-Before March – Kun said. -I really wanted to do more, but Len wanted this to be on him – He apologized.

-You did what you could, thank you – Hyorin said. -Hongbin? – She looked at me concerned.

-I know, I get it – I nodded.

-Stay strong, I know you can do it – Kun said while patting my shoulder. -I'll be waiting for you outside, Hyorin – He said before hugging me, then he got out of the house.

-I'll be alright, everything will turn out as planned – Hyorin assured while holding my cheek.

-I trust you – I said, then I held her tight in between my arms, I kissed her head and tried to keep my tears away from her sight.

-I don't want to go either, but it's for the better – She whispered against my ear, then she got apart from me and pecked my lips sweetly. -I love you, Hongbin – She said while some tears started to fall down her eyes.

-I-I love you more – I stuttered while whipping her tears off.

Hyorin got apart from me and began her way out of the house, she looked back again and smiled for maybe the last time. Right after that, she got out of the house and closed the door.

Once that door closed, I knew that everything will be different from now on.

*HOURS LATER*

I called the members a while ago, I told them what happened and how everything will be from now on. They weren't happy, nor mad, just sad and concerned.

I'll go back to the pre-debut activities... I thought I wouldn't make it.

As thoughts began to get inside my head and continued to fog my mind, I decided to open up Hyorin's journal. It looks like she has written a lot more than I thought.

I began to read the first pages, they immediately brought tears into my eyes... she explains her disease, and how she's been dealing with it.

Bradycardia. Heart disease, huh? Why you hid this from me?

I took a deep breath and kept on reading about her disease, making me realize I put her in danger more than I thought. I literally send her to die since she needs to be constant with her treatments.

I'm sorry, Rin... if I only knew about this you wouldn't be there with Len.

As my tears began to fall, my phone buzzed; I cleaned up my tears and saw the text I received.

- "Everything is going good, she's inside a room as Len told me. Don't worry, I'll keep her safe" – Kun.