5 || What we told

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 12, 2012.

-Hyorin's POV-

"Last noon I discovered that my best friends are close to that guy who stole the money from the grocery store, the same guy I saw holding a gun and the one who was taking something special from another person. I wonder why they know him, and how they know that his name is Lee Hongbin. It's odd and scary. Hopefully, they stay away from him at some point since he's not in good paths" – You wrote down in your journal.

Yesterday was a messed up day and you honestly didn't talk with Ravi nor Ken about Hongbin, you didn't want to create a full drama but you know you have to tell them at some point. You are pretty sure that he's the same guy you saw at the grocery store, you know that he's the one who stole the money from the owner's place. It's disgusting just to think about him since you can't even understand why he does it, maybe for money? Maybe as a hobby, who knows?

-You know it's your free day off work and you look just as lost as yesterday – Ken said while looking at you.

-Not even yesterday, even before – Ravi added.

-I'm okay – You said while going back to reality, then you closed your journal.

-What were you writing? – Hyuk asked curiously.

-Just my thoughts – You said while holding the journal in between your hands.

-Hmm, isn't helping? – Leo asked.

-Nope, not at all – You said before you chuckled.

-Why are you so thoughtful? I mean you aren't like that all the time – Hakyeon asked curiously then you just looked at Hongbin serious, and so do him. Then you looked back at Hakyeon and you just smiled.

-Maybe because of work, you know I'm trying to write a second season for my novel – You said while smiling.

-Oh! I bet it's going to be so good! – Ravi said happily as he patted your head.

-I hope so – You said while smiling at him. –What about you? Shouldn't you be at the studio instead of being here at my place? – You asked.

-Actually, no. We can be wherever we want since we have a rest day – Hyuk said happily.

-As you can see I have to deal with them – Leo complained.

-Yah! You love to be with us! – Ken complained while hugging Leo but he was just trying to get away from him.

-Kiddos, stop – Hakyeon said while rolling his eyes with a defeated smile, he was over their childish game which is so cute to watch.

-Hongbin you haven't spoken at all – Ravi said as he looked at him.