15 || Under the nightmare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyorin's POV-

Time has passed by, and it seems that by each second Hongbin and Kun are having more confidence between each other; this makes you feel calmer in all the ways, it gives you hope and a sign that you are doing things right. You are glad you can help him out, after all, Hongbin and Kun don't deserve to be trapped in Len's little businesses when they truly don't want to be there.

You are inside the house while Kun and Hongbin are talking outside the house, they seem to be more relaxed than a while ago, which is always good to see.

Right now, you are checking the recording Hongbin brought from Len's meeting with his gang. You are sure that you'll find something else you don't know, and that might be important to find out.

This is more complicated than I expected... should I check the recording at the end?

Fasting forward the end was what you did after debating it for some seconds, and then you began to listen carefully.

"-Hongbin, get out of there now – You ordered.

-Why? What's wrong? – Hongbin asked confused.

-The police are coming here, they are five minutes away from here – You said worriedly.

-Who called them? – Hongbin asked as he began to walk away."

As soon as Hongbin began to walk away, he kept recording, so, you kept the attention in the background sounds.

"-If you ever see Lee Hongbin alone, remember to end up with him. I won't play games anymore – Len said frustrated.

-But, Sir. What about the torture plan? – The guy asked.

-Young Lee, we can't let him run away anymore, plus, we don't have any target that can affect him that easily – Len spoke.

-So, if I see him; do I kill him? – Young Lee questioned.

-Yes, that's my order – Len said. The recording then ended."

It's impossible for Hongbin to go out if they don't have anything important, he cannot be seen with me.

You ran out of the house immediately and got towards Kun and Hongbin, you looked at them worriedly, and then took Hongbin's hand and guided him to the dining room.

-You can't go out if they don't have me – You said before playing the recording for them.

They heard it clearly, and it absolutely surprised them. Kun was more surprised than anyone, and maybe it's because Len didn't tell him about this.