10 || Against the odds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 29, 2012.

-Hyorin's POV-

"We ran away as we planned, we are together in a place that I own because one of my parents gave it to me when I was younger. It feels odd to be here again, it makes me feel nostalgic which really makes me think about the then and now.

In the other hand I have Hongbin; the one I love and I want to help, it seems so early to say that I love him but I have my reasons. It isn't gratefulness as I thought it was, however, I know I have to know him better and I know that we have to become closer before giving another step forward". – You wrote down on your journal.

The peaceful place you never thought of visiting again, the house you have beside the coast which now someone else than Ravi knows about.

-Are you working again? – Hongbin asked while sitting down behind you on the sand, then he started to back hug you.

-Just writing a bit, nothing too important – You said while closing the journal, then you started to hold his hands against you.

-Hmm, are you sure about that? – Hongbin asked while placing his chin on your shoulder.

-This place makes me nostalgic, that's all – You admitted.

-Because you used to come here with your family, right? – He asked.

-Yeah – You sighed. –I never thought I could come back here, but I have the best company with me – You smiled.

-We used to hate each other – Hongbin chuckled.

-You hated me more – You teased.

-And now who loves you more? – Hongbin asked before kissing your cheek.

-Ravi – You joked.

-Yah! – Hongbin complained while looking at you surprised.

-It's just a joke – You said while pinching his cheeks.

-It better be – He smirked before kissing your neck.

-Don't tease me – You said while covering up your rosy cheeks.

-*Chuckle* why not? – Hongbin asked while smiling at you, then both of you started to kiss gently when suddenly his phone rang.

-Who is it? – You asked while caressing his cheek.

-Len – Hongbin said, then he answered the call and put it on speaker mode.

-I thought you wouldn't answer – Len said seriously.

-I did, so what? – Hongbin said upset.

-Whoa! Slow down fierce, I see that you notice my nearness yesterday when you went to an apartment in the north part of the city – Len said in between chuckles, he's referring to your apartment when he visited you.