22 || Back to your arms

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyorin's POV-

You are with Kun right now, both of you are inside of an apartment while he is finishing up a call with someone. In the meanwhile, you are getting everything set up for tonight since you know that tonight you won't be able to sleep as much as you will want to.

-So, where were we? – Kun asked before putting his phone away.

-I don't remember, maybe in the part where I almost fell into his game – You sighed.

-It seems that he upset you – Kun guessed before sitting down on the couch.

-He did; Len not only lied to me, but he also had the guts to make me doubt about Hongbin and his feelings – You disclosed. –I feel so stupid for letting him get into my emotions; I trusted him and he let me down so bad – You said disappointed.

-How did he gain your trust? – Kun asked confused.

-He started to make sudden changes around the mansion, he gave so many different locations to Hongbin's brother about the places he made drugs, and he even changed his appearance – You explained. –So, I thought he changed in a way – You added.

-Now everything makes sense – Kun murmured.

-What? – You asked confused.

-After I got away from Len, I started to see in the news a lot of drug places being discovered by the police – Kun told. –Maybe he was really trying to let go from his past because of you – He said amazed.

-I hate this day – You sighed before looking down to the floor, then you sat down next to Kun and closed your eyes.

-Do you want this day to be better? – Kun asked.

-I do; I mean, I found you alive so that's good and that made me feel so much better. But at the same time, Len is messing with me so badly that I wish I could know what to do or think right now – You admitted.

-In that case, I think the next thing I'll do is going to cheer up your mood – Kun smiled at you while surrounding your shoulder.

-What did you do? – You asked confused.

-You'll see in a moment but now you have to change, let's get up and get you back to the beach house – Kun said while cluttering your hair.

-Yah! You are so mysterious – You complained as you two got up from the couch.

-I know but just follow my lead – Kun said.

-Alright – You rolled your eyes before going with him.

*HOURS LATER*

After arriving at the beach house you used to be with Hongbin, and time later of getting changed into other clothes; Kun really wanted you to take you back to the city even though you are risking a little too much, but he insisted so much that you decided to just follow his lead.

Right now, you are reloading your arms on the fence from the bridge you're at inside a park Kun brought you to; without knowing what you are actually doing here, the first thing you are thinking is about Len and how he might be right now. It sounds ridiculous but after Kun told you that maybe he was changing, you felt bad for not making him realize his mistakes sooner.

-Can I ask you to be my girlfriend now? – You heard someone ask.

Immediately, you looked behind your back and saw Hongbin standing there. Without hesitation, you jumped on him and started to hug him tightly and just tried to get used to his presence again.

-Yes, you can – You cried while hiding your face against his chest.

-But don't cry, everything will be fine – Hongbin said while rubbing your back. –I know everything that happened and I'm so proud of everything you did; I'm incredibly grateful you made such an effort for me – He said with a sweet tone on his voice.

-I can't talk – You cried.

Hongbin chuckled while patting your head. –Is okay, don't worry – He kissed your head.

-I missed you so much; it's been so long – You said while looking at him happily. –Thank you, Kun! – You shouted since you don't know where he is at.

-You're welcome! – You heard Kun shout back.

-He's in the car – Hongbin smiled while looking at the black car parked a few meters away. –I'm grateful that he kept you safe as much as he could – He disclosed.

-He did a great job; I wish I made the same by my own – You admitted.

-You did, I know Len and he tries to get into everybody's mind. It wasn't your fault – Hongbin said while cleaning up your tears.

-I'm sorry, I've become a cry baby over time – You joked while looking up at him.

-Then, I love my crybaby – Hongbin grinned before he kissed your lips gently, going slow and smooth in each move he made.

-I missed your lips – You said shyly.

-I missed yours too, baby – Hongbin chuckled before pocking your cheek. –I just missed to be with you; I was so worried every time Kun-hyung came to see me – He admitted.

-Really? That's so sweet – You smiled before kissing his cheek. –I want to know how you've been; I really missed to be with you – You admitted emotionally.

-Hyorin, we have all the time now, and don't worry about Len – Hongbin said while holding your chin.

-Why do you say that? – You asked.

-Because my brother is already taking care of him, and I'm sure that after all of this ends we'll be back to where we were – He smiled.

-I want everything to end just now – You sighed.

-It will end but for now, we'll need to be under protection, and maybe hide for some time – Hongbin suggested.

-But what about your career? You need to debut in less than a month – You stated.

-I know, but don't worry about it, okay? I have everything under control – Hongbin said while taking your hand, he pulled you close to him and rested his chin on your shoulder. –The only thing that matters to me nowadays, is to get Len out of your mind and heart because I know he makes you change – He whispered.

-I tried my best – You admitted while holding him.

-I know you did, I'm not blaming you... however, I want to help you to forget him; I want to be the only one in your heart – Hongbin said while pressing your hand tightly.

Did I open too much with you since the beginning? Or why do you know me so well, Lee Hongbin?