¦Second¦

--Baekhyun

"This name is cute ChanChan88. Will I chat him?! But it is so late he is probably sleeping right now. But I need friend so who cares? I will message him." He said to himself full of confidence then messaged

Baeky291
     "Hi, I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."

Baeky291
     "Hey answer me! Don't you use this app to find a friend?!"

ChanChan88
     "Do you know that I'm already sleeping!? How dare you interrupt my sleep!

Baeky291
     "Sorry, Daddy. 😉"

ChanChan88
     "Bitch don't call me daddy! You're not my son. And what's with that winky emoji!? Never ever message me or I'll block you!"

Baeky291
     "Okay daddy 😉."

Then signed out leaving the man. "God Baekhyun, you're so stupid. What if he didn't messaged you back? He said he'll block you. Stupid!" he said while internally slapping himself because he don't want to hurt his beautiful face.

"I'll just watch another episode then sleep." he said then opened Netflix and watch a series. But before he finished the episode, he is already sleeping.

He woke up with his laptop dead because he left it tuned on overnight. "You are so stupid Baekhyun!" and charged his laptop. He went to the kitchen with food already served and a letter is at the middle of the letter saying:

To our beloved son,

Me and your dad already went to America for our work. We are very sorry for not saying this to you personally because we don't want you to see us crying. Please just ask the maid to cook for you if you are hungry. Don't worry we left money to your Bank Account. Don't worry of getting out of money because we will put money to it once a month. We will  stay here for 5 Months. Sorry if you will miss us. Don't forget that we love you.

Love Mom & Dad

"Aish why is it so easy for them to leave me like this. I hated it. When my birthday comes they are always overseas. But at least they will give me money." he said to himself while laughing like a maniac. 'I should eat now.'

After he ate, he went to the bathroom and washed his body. After washing his body he immediately went to his room and start watching some series again. He didn't notice the time and it is already night. He remembered ChanChan88 then get his phone  and messaged him again saying:

Baeky291
     "Hi, Daddy. 🙂"

Baeky291
     "Please reply, I just needed a friend. 😔"

Baeky291
     "Ok, I should probably stop messaging you. Bye ChanChan88. Sorry for annoying you."

"I know that he will not reply anymore so I should probably leave him alone. I don't know why but it hurts me. He should've just said to me that he is not interested to me. It's my fault too because I annoyed him." He said to himself sadly and left the chat.

'I know that I'm a spoiled little bitch but I just needed a friend that will be there for me when I'm alone. Like this I'm alone and lonely' He thought and get down to prepare himself food. He doesn't want to bother the maid because he thinks that they are already asleep.

<><><><><><><><><>

AND BAEKHYUN IS FINALLY INTRODUCED. HIS CHARACTER MAY LOOK LIKE HE DON'T CARE BUT HE ACTUALLY DO.

AGAIN A CHEESY AND LAME CHAPTER.

안녕♥