¦Fourteenth¦

•Chanyeol's POV•

I woke up when I felt the sunrays hitting my face. It still doesn't burn because it's still too early in the morning. When I stood up, a blanket slid down I wondered who brought me this but I'm thankful to him.

•End Of POV•

Chanyeol went inside and into the room he shared with Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo's face but another image of a man flashed from his brain. He wanted this feelings to stop so he went out of his room and went to Baekhyun's room to ask the boy where is the way to the garden.

When he opened the door, he was shocked by the image of Baekhyun and Sehun tangled to each other like a couple. He again felt the hard tugging on his heart and it hurts. He just walked out of the room and tried to find the way to the garden by himself.

Chanyeol scanned every corner of the big house and saw a big door again and opened it. There, he was amazed by the beautiful scenery in front of him. Beautiful blooming flower, green plants and ornamental ones.

"It looks more beautiful here downstairs than up there." Chanyeol mumbled and let himself drown from the beautiful plants.

He was walking and that's when he saw a little wet paper and red it:

"I'm sorry and please don't sleep in the balcony again. It's uncomfortable." He mumbled.

Chanyeol knew that the letter pertains to him. He wondered who the person is behind these actions. He then folded the paper neatly and stuffed it to his pants.

He was so absorbed by the beauty of the garden. Smile crept to his face while looking at the beautiful scenery.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The maid asked.

"Yes Ma'am it really is!" Chanyeol said surprised but still polite.

"You know who pushed to build a beautiful garden here?" The maid asked yet again.

"Who is it?" Chanyeol curiously asked and he know who it was already.

"It's Baekhyun. This is where he usually stay whenever he was at home. It's like his own haven. Since he doesn't have any friends back then, he brings all of his toys and plays it here. But thanks to you guys, we can finally see his cheerful side. Please, don't let him be sad again." The maid asked.

"What's your name again Ma'am?" Chanyeol asked politely.

"Ah It's Yoo Mirae, Baekhyun's nanny ever since he was a baby." The woman in his 40s explained.

"Oh I see. That's why you're like a mother to him. Don't worry ma'am, we'll take care of him." Chanyeol said while smiling.

The maid smiled then went back to her room and closed it. He was walking upstairs when he heard a door close silently. Their he saw Baekhyun in front of it.

"Oh Baekhyun! You're awake already." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah have you slept well? You looked uncomfortable sleeping in the table." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah it really is uncomfortable." Chanyeol seconded and looked at Baekhyun's eyes. There's something in it, like guilt.

"And Chanyeol, have you seen my letter?" Baekhyun then looked down to his feet looking embarrassed.

'So this is from him?' he thought then searched for the letter in his pocket, "You mean this?"

"Yeah that letter." Baekhyun still looking down.

"C-Chanyeol, I'm so sorry! Please can our friendship back then comeback? I miss the old Chanyeol. The old Chanyeol who treats me like a friend." Baekhyun then started crying.