¦Fifth¦

Baeky291
     "I think I already saw you somewhere. Oh I remember you are the tall guy I bumped to that rainy day. Remember? "

ChanChan88
     "I REMEMBER OMG we already met! And did you cried when I bumped into you? I'm sorry because you fell."

°°°

Baeky291
     "No! That's not it. I wasn't crying! I promise."

Baekhyun said for Chanyeol not to worry.

ChanChan88
     "Really? I don't believe you!"

Baeky291
     "Really, it's nothing don't worry. It's just the rain that damped my face."

ChanChan88
     "You're lying! You are wearing a hoodie. How could it be?"

Baeky291
     "Don't worry! It's nothing 😊."

"How can you be so stupid Baekhyun" he mentally cursed himself.

ChanChan88
     "Ok."

Chanyeol replied still not satisfied to the latter's answer.

ChanChan88
     "Ok. Gotta go, I will go to work now. Goodbye."

Baeky291
     "Goodbye. Gotta go to school too, I almost forgot HAHAHA."

MEANWHILE AT THE SCHOOL

"Look who's here guys!" A guy shouted that took the attention to the group of boys. Hastily, the boys circled Baekhyun and started saying harsh and mean words at him.

"Did we just said that leave this school already!? Why are you so hard-headed huh?" The leader of the gang said.

"Who are you to command me? I'm not your pet you stupid man!" Baekhyun shouted.

The leader of the gang aimed a punch right in Baekhyun's face luckily, he was able to dodge it but another punch was aimed right into his stomach. He groaned loudly because of the painful punch straight to his gut. A student's attention was caught by the loud sound.

•Sehun's POV•

My attention was caught by a loud sound of pain that is coming from the front of the gate. I dashed through the source of sound and saw a guy circled by a gang and has blood all over his mouth.

"Hey!" I shouted to catch the attention of the leader.

"Why are you hurting a helpless boy? Fight me instead!"

•End of POV•

"No! Don't worry! I'm fine!" Baekhyun shouted weakly that worried Sehun more.

"Right? He already said he's fine! So be gone or we will kill you!" The leader said sounding very angry.

"Try me asshole!" Sehun said sounding more angry and more worried when Baekhyun suddenly collapsed to the ground.

"Ok! You will regret it! Guys don't worry I'll finish him alone! Just hold that kid and don't let him esc-" The leader said full of pride.

"Are you finish now?" Sehun cutted the words coming from the leaders mouth that made the leader more furious.

The two began the fist fight landing punches to one another. Baekhyun faintly opened his eyes, seeing a guy as good looking as Adonis punching the leader right in the face made him fall in love to the guy more.

Sehun finished the leader like that and began to look for Baekhyun who is held by the other members.

"What are you doing? Get lost!" Sehun shouted that scared the shit out of the members.

"Are you okay?" The beautiful voice echoed all over Beakhyun's mind.

"I don't think your okay. I will lead you to the clinic." Sehun worriedly said.

"N-no I'm okay, it's just small cuts and bruises. I'm used to this anyway." Beakhyun replied and smiled.

Sehun realized how good looking the boy is and how adorable he look while smiling but he was worried about the cuts and bruises in Baekhyun's face, "I'm going to protect this boy no matter what." He thought.

"So are you saying that you are bullied like this all the time?" Sehun asked Baekhyun and it made the latter silent and little sad and finally flashed a small and rather forced smile and said "I'm fine."

"Let's hurry classes was about to start." Baekhyun said.

"No. You will stay here to rest. Tell me what is your room number?" Sehun asked.

"No I'm fine don't worry." Baekhyun stubbornly answered.

"I said No!" Sehun shouted that scared Baekhyun.

"O-o-okay." Baekhyun answered sounding scared.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you. I'm just worried that's all. Oh before I forgot I'm Park Sehun and I'm from room 209." The soft sound and the calming voice of Sehun calmed Baekhyun down.

"Really? I'm from room 209 too but I don't see you anywhere. Oh I'm Byun Baekhyun by the way."

"It's because I'm a transfer student and it's my first day in this school. Nice to meet you, so are we friends now?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah I guess." Baekhyun answered sounding very happy.

"This is strange, I can feel someone cares for me. And I'm new to this friendship thingy because I don't really have a friend except internet friends." Baekhyun said to himself and rested in the clinic.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
AND YEAH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED THIS SHITTY FANFIC OF MINE. I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. ANYWAYS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

                           안녕