¦Sixth¦

•Baekhyun's POV•

"Oh shit I fell asleep." I said to myself blinded by the clinic's lighting.

'I still remember this Sehun guy and he is really handsome and gentle man I think i have a slight crush on him.'

*THE BELL RANG*

'Oh class is already over I should probably get going now' I thought and packed my things fast and tidy up the bed.

When I was about to open the door someone opened it.

•End Of POV•

"Oh you're already awake" Sehun said concerned.

"Yeah and Thank you for saving me earlier you really saved my ass." Baekhyun said blushing afterwards.

"Sooo… Are you going home?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah. I should probably go home now it's already dark and those guys who beaten me up earlier might comeback and beat me up again so… goodbye Sehun and thank you for saving me." Baekhyun said and smiled then ran fastly.

"Baek! Wait!" Sehun said then chase Baekhyun "I'll go with you. Where do you live by the way?"

"Oh you don't need to! I don't want to  bother you anymore because I already bothered you enough. You almost got hurt earlier." Baekhyun said sadly.

"But your not bothersome to me. I just want you to be safe, that's all." Sehun said to Baekhyun that is now stunned.

"Oh I'm fine. You don't need too." Baekhyun said.

"No. I'll follow you." Sehun said.

"Ok. Do what you want but I will bring you home too." Baekhyun said.

"You silly. What's the purpose of me bringing you home?" Sehun said while chuckling.

"I just want to assure that you are also safe you know…" Baekhyun said while pouting.

"Yah! Don't do that again! I can't handle it! You're too cute!" Sehun said hiding in his hands.

After that the two started to walk to Baekhyun's house.

"My house is just nearby why did you spend your time just to accompany me? You should've just went home." Baekhyun said in a sad tone.

"Why? I just want to know that you are going to be safe that's all if it bothers you then, I'll sto-" Sehun was halfway through his sentence when he was cutted by Baekhyun

"No! I'm not bothered. I just wanted to say that you should've just went home. Don't waste you time walking me home because you can do many things than just walking me home." Baekhyun said worriedly.

"Walking you home is not a waste of time, I just had the feeling to protect you. Seeing you beaten up earlier already hurt me so much already and I don't want that to happen anymore." Sehun said.

Baekhyun was stunned by what Sehun said, he blushed and was tearing up a bit then cried.

"Hey why are you crying?!" Sehun asked worriedly.

"No. It's just strange to me  because no one walked me home nor helped me when I was bullied and beaten up and you know what more bad? No one dared to be friend me! Only you Sehun." Baekhyun cried.

Sehun don't know what to do so he hugged Baekhyun and comforted him "It's okay just cry it all out." Sehun said.

Baekhyun was so shocked and touched at the same time by what Sehun did.

When they are walking they passed by a couple.

'Is that Chanyeol?' Baekhyun said to himself. While in the other hand…

'Is that Baekhyun? And he's with my brother?' Chanyeol asked himself.

"HYUNG!" Sehun said.

Chanyeol look behind and saw his little brother and Baekhyun whose face was so shocked.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked

Kyungsoo and Sehun was shocked the two asked "You know each other?"

"Well, yeah. I knew him from an app. And we became friends." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah." Chanyeol said. "And what are you doing here Sehun?" He asked.

"I was just walking Baek home because you know he might get avenged by those guys who beaten him up. I just want him to be safe." Sehun explained to Chanyeol.

"You got beaten!? Why aren't you saying it to me Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said.

"You're just an internet friend, you can't save me when I'm being beaten up." Baekhyun said while looking down.

"I know but you can say it to me so that I could help you!" Chanyeol said offended by what Baekhyun said.

"Hey babe calm down." Kyungsoo said.

"Hyung bye we gotta get going now. It's getting dark. Bye?" Sehun said.

And they already parted ways.

"So that's your house? It's big! Are you sure this is your house?!" Sehun asked shocked.

"Yeah that's our house." Baekhyun said. "Come in!"

They are welcomed by the maids.

"You really are rich Baek." Sehun said amazed.

"Yeah we're rich but that doesn't mean I'm contented." Baekhyun replied.

"You should already get going. Do you want me to send you home?" Baekhyun asked.

"No I'm fine. Goodbye. By the way what's your phone number?" Sehun asked while smiling to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got his phone then typed his number "Here. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Baekkie!" Sehun said then waved to Baekhyun while flashing a smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a long time since I came around. Lol I'm having a writing block. And my writing skills became more bad 😂.

안녕 ♥️