¦Fourth¦

*One Month Later*

It's been a month when the two started chatting each other in this so called app Flamino. Even though they don't know each other in the real life, they felt like they known each other for a long time now. Every morning, the two searched for their phones and the first one to say Good Morning will give the other one a gift and that gift is coins.

ChanChan88
     "Good Morning STUPID LONER."

Baeky291
     "Who are you calling STUPID LONER?!"

*Baeky291 Has Left The Conversation*

"Who is he to call me like that!?" Baekhyun said angrily.

ChanChan88
     "YAH! I'M JUST KIDDING!"

"I gotta do something! Why did you say that to him?! You're so stupid Chanyeol!" Chanyeol said to himself worrying.

Chanyeol decided to post on Baekhyun's wall saying, "Yah! I'm just kidding! And you forgot my coins!"

Chanyeol decided to invite Baekhyun to a chat again but still, he is not accepting it. Chanyeol just decided to prepare himself up for his work.

*Meanwhile In The Office*

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol ran to Kyungsoo and pinched his cheeks

"Ouch! It hurts Channie!" Kyungsoo exclaimed while caressing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Kyungie I just missed you that's it." Chanyeol said.

"Me too Chanyeol I missed you too!" Kyungsoo replied and blushed afterwards.

Then suddenly a shout is heard through out the room saying, "HEY! CHANYEOL AND KYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! GET BACK TO WORK!". The two hurriedly went back to their stations, "You should go back now. See you Kyungie." Chanyeol whispered, "Ok." Kyungsoo replied.

*After Work*

"Chanyeollie!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Why? Kyungie?" Chanyeol replied cutely.

"Can I ask you something?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ofcourse. What is it?" Chanyeol said.

"Can we uh y-you k-know d-date? Because you know, I started to develop this feeling towards you" Kyungsoo said that left Chanyeol in shock.

"Y-yes! Ofcourse! So are we y-you know in a relationship right now?" Chanyeol said blushing afterwards.

"Definitely yeah!" Kyungsoo said then hugged Chanyeol.

°°°

The two went to a nearby cafe to celebrate their first day as a couple. They took pictures and made every moment last. "Thank you for the night Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said while resting his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"So are we going home now? Can I you know drive you home?" Chanyeol asked shyly slight blush crept on his face.

"Yes you can Channie." Kyungsoo answered and pinched Chanyeol's Yoda like ears.

The two walked and got to Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol drive Kyungsoo home safely. "We are here now Kyungsoo. Be safe and take care of yourself. If you need anything you can call me." Chanyeol said, "Yes sir." Kyungsoo replied with a smile.

*Time Skip*

Chanyeol got home safely and informed Kyungsoo about it when suddenly he remembered Baekhyun, he immediately opened his Flamino app and saw Baekhyun's messages.

Baeky291
     "You know, I'm sorry"

Baeky291
     "Sorry I left. Mood swings I guess"

Baeky291
     "It's okay if your angry because of my childishness"

Baeky291
     "I guess you are not going back. Bye my internet friend"

Baeky291
     "Again I'm sorry for disturbing you 🙂. And sorry for my childishness. Goodbye Channie. I'll miss you."

"This stupid kid. Doesn't he know that I'm in work so I can't use my phone" Chanyeol said to himself and while chuckling at the latter's ignorance. He then replied to Baekhyun's messages.

ChanChan88
     "Yah! Why are you saying sorry? I think I'm the one who really need to apologise after all."

ChanChan88
     "Sorry for waking you up stupidly. I'm sorry for my stupidity. This shows that even though we've been chatting for a long time now, I really don't know you that much."

Baeky291
     "Yah! Why are you saying sorry? It's because of my childishness."

ChanChan88
     "I'm in work the time you sent me that message that's why I didn't have the chance to reply."

"OWEMJI Baekhyun you're so stupid. You've shown him how the soft and vulnerable side of you! He knew you are a strong and brave boy, he doesn't know that you really are a very sensitive boy." Baekhyun said while mentally cursing himself.

Baeky291
     "Oh is that so? Sorry for being dramatic."

ChanChan88
     "Again why are you saying sorry without a valid reason? Sorry asks for forgiveness and you, you don't have something to say sorry about."

Baeky291
     "To pay your kindness. I will reveal my face. "

Baeky291     "That is me

Baeky291
     "That is me. I look ugly don't worry."

ChanChan88
     "OMG your face it's so angelic and beautiful. You are not ugly. I'm more ugly 😂. Maybe I should reveal my face too."

ChanChan88      "And yeah that is me

ChanChan88
     "And yeah that is me."

Baeky291
     "I think I already saw you somewhere. Oh I remember you are the tall guy I bumped to that rainy day. Remember? "

ChanChan88
     "I REMEMBER OMG we already met! And did you cried when I bumped into you? I'm sorry because you fell."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SO YEAH ITS ME AGAIN LOL.
THE UPDATE IS VERY LATE GOSH.
BUT THANKFULLY I UPDATED.

SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS. ARE THERE REALLY READERS LOL.

안녕♥