¦Third¦

One week later...

--Chanyeol

"Why can't I forget that stupid kid!?" Chanyeol said to himself while walking home from work. While walking he bumped into a man in front of him, when the man looked up at the giant, he immediately stood up with a little tear in the side of his face and run."That man is weird and why is he tearing up?" he asked himself looking at the man who ran hastily.

°°Baekhyun's POV°°

I'm walking to go home from school very fast because the sky is very dark and it will probably rain in a minute or two. I don't know but I'm always bullied at school and it makes me sad. I can't just cry in front of them. So I'll slid down my hood to cover my face when suddenly I bumped into a tall man who looks so handsome. And I remembered something it was from the past, when a kid pushed me and I fell down from the ground and it embarrassed me so hard that I cried in front of many students. I just stood up and walked very fast. 'Sorry Handsome Guy' he said to himself.

°°°

The two got home and opened both of their Flamino.

"Why can't I forget that Baeky291 guy?" Chanyeol said and went to the chatrooms. He can't help but type Baeky291 in the search bar. "I think the least thing to do is to follow him right?" he said then followed Baeky291.

ChanChan88 followed you. "Wait! He followed me!? I thought I annoyed him, why would he follow me?" he said then looked at his profile it was just a stupid picture this is not him, but he can't help but follow back the man.

* You and Baeky291 is now friends. You can now chat him! *

Baeky291
"Why did you followed me mister?"

ChanChan88
"Did I? Sorry, I just tapped it. Wait let me unfollow you... "

Baeky291
"Please don't do it. I am sorry. I need a friend. When I say I need, I badly need it."

ChanChan88
"Sorry, but I have lots of friends and I don't accept friends anymore sorry."

Baeky291
Sent a voice message saying "Please I really need a friend." in a very sad tone.

"Wait he sound very sad and somewhat depressed. I should stop it now. And Gosh that silky smooth voice." Chanyeol said to himself.

ChanChan88
"Okay, okay I'll befriend you. You have a beautiful voice btw."

"Really? I have a beautiful voice!?" Baekhyun said in his room blushing a bit.

Baeky291
"Thanks. Do you know that you are the first person that heard my voice beside my parents and maids?"

ChanChan88
"Really!? You really are a loner 😢. I think you are rich because duhh maids? You have maids!?"

Baeky291
"Yeah I admit it we are rich but becoming rich is not pre-equipped with eternal happines. Money Can't Buy That Thing. And wait are you teasing me in that first sentence!?"

ChanChan88
"Is it too obvious?"

Baeky291
"Yeah It IS!"

ChanChan88
"I'm very srory."

Baeky291
"Are you going to tease me in this conversation!? If yes I'm gonna leave now."

ChanChan88
"No No. I'm sorry! So, where do you live BTW?"

Baeky291
"If I said it will you come here for me?"

ChanChan88
"What? No! Are you crazy!? We just started chatting for like 30 Minutes. What if you're a Psycho or anything like that!?" 

Baeky291
"Right? Why will I answer your question? And I'm not a Psycho nor a killer FYI."

ChanChan88
"I'm from Seoul. Ok I answered my own question."

Baeky291
"Since you said it, I'm from Seoul too. Are you okay now?"

ChanChan88
"Really? Your from Seoul too? We might've met already but don't know each other lol. Seoul is so small."

Baeky291
"You are right. We might've. I wish you are a real friend of mine though..."

ChanChan88
"Well, we can be if you want to. So do you want to be friend with me Park Chanyeol?"

Baeky291
"You have a really good name Channie. I want to be friend you too I'm Byun Baekhyun!"

ChanChan88
"You too Baekie! You have a nice name too."

The two conversed with each other the whole night until the conversation died down. It is like the feeling of knowing each other even though the two didn't actually met each other. Did they?

<><><><><><><><><>

SO ANOTHER CHEESY STORY. AND YEAH THE TWO IS FINALLY FRIENDS. BUT WILL IT LAST!?

안녕♥