chapter 1

1.       The main girl never exercises, always eats whatever the hell she wants and stays a size zero forever. Teach me your ways girl.

2.       Justin is nineteen and still in high school.

3.       “Main girl and Justin have been dating for 30seconds and he spends Christmas with her instead of with his family.” Dashing through the NO on an I’m done-with-this-shit open sleigh off this story I GO.

4.       All the band members fall in love with the girl and she can’t choose one.

5.       Starbucks becomes the only known coffee shop on the surface of the earth.

6.       Niall is some sort of constantly starving food hording demon.

7.       I don’t think a person can survive on carrots alone for their entire life. -Sincerely every aggravated reader tired of Louis walking around with bags of carrots. Amen.

8.       The main girl is always called “princess”. I’m pretty sure her parents gave her a name, just saying.

9.       I don’t know but I don’t think harry styles plans on naming his kids darcy1, darcy2, darcy3…

10.   “His tongue explored every inch of my mouth.” Wow didn’t know the new nickname for Justin’s tongue was Dora the Explorer.

remember: None of these is meant to degrade or ridicule anyone’s work; they are all purely just for fun.