chapter 6

1.       When the only time they talk about periods is when the girl is pregnant.

2.       Mum and dad moves to china to live with the pandas and leaves house to 13 year old to survive on her own.

3.       I don’t care what you did for the summer! I don’t care who bought you a plane ticket to Paris!(actually I’m jealous.) I don’t care what you had for breakfast! I’m here for a fan fiction not the story of your life.

4.       Spilled star bucks coffee can’t always be the way they first meet. Please.

5.       They get married because the teacher paired them up for a project.

6.       The main girl is Liam’s long lost daughter from 84yerars ago.

7.       When they have sex every night like dude, slow down.

8.       Out of 786523415 thousand people, harry finds her in the crowd and falls in love with her chocolate brown eyes and two weeks later they’re married and their kids are called Darcy, darcella, darciella, darcienda…

9.       You’re walking alone at night in a dark alley knowing its dangerous but don’t worry, Justin Bieber, world known pop superstar will show up and save you. Please.

10.   Niall in the morning: “princess.” Niall in the afternoon: “princess.” Niall in the evening: “princess.” Niall in the night: “princess.” Niall on wedding day: “princess.” Niall at funeral: “princess.”