chapter 4

1.       NO ONE. Absolutely no one notices when Justin fingers her during dinner.

2.       Justin’s lips are always crushing on hers. What happened to just kissing?

3.       The parents are conveniently not home when the girl invites Justin to her house and fucks him like a pro even though she’s a 13year old virgin.

4.       When she rides Justin like a segway and it’s her first time and she feels absolutely NO pain.

5.       Her other four best friends fall in love with the rest of the boys and they all live happily ever after.

6.       After 3seconds of dating Justin, she gets hired as a Victoria secret model and every guy is crazy over her.

7.       “Writer doesn’t know what to say.” *inserts polyvore link.*

8.       Looks like Barbara Palvin but is bullied for been ugly like no when you look like Barbara Palvin, that’s gorgeous not ugly.

9.       *Niall likes the main girl* *harry likes the main girl* *Liam likes the main girl* *Louis likes the main girl* *Zayn likes the main girl.* excuse me but there are other females around here.

10.   Harry gives her both Twix bars and starves to death instead because he just met her on a deserted island 3seconds ago and yep he’ll give his life up for her.