Chapter1 Moment in time Niall Horan love story

Hey there this is my first ever fanfiction and please no hate there may be some language and maturity so caution :) enjoy

Hello my name is Danielle Jones. I'm sixteen and I have curly brown hair. I have green eyes and I live in Mullingar, Ireland. I'm bullied at school by five boys Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. That's right, one direction go to my school. On top of everything I'm abused when I get home. My mother left me and my father because she didn't want to be here and she didn't want me so my father is now abusive towards me. I have a rough life but this is my story.

I woke up and like every morning I'm physical pain. I don't know if it's from those boys or my father.

"Danielle get your ass down here now!" my father yelled.

I wouldn't dare yell back because I would get beaten before I went to school and I wouldn't want that.

After getting ready quickly I walked down the stairs to see a very angry father staring at me.

"When I yell for you I expect you to be here faster you whore!"

"I'm-"I felt a hard slap on my face but I wouldn't dare let tears fall though or I'd get it worse.

"Did I say you could speak?"

I just shook my head no

"Go to school and I expect dinner when I get home!"

I didn't bother eating anything and I didn't have a car so I had to walk to school because I did not want to ride the bus.

As I was walking I felt like something was watching me. I feel this way all the time because there is normally people looking at me and not in the good way either.

"Hey fat ass." I heard laughter and I turned around. There were the people I just couldn't get away from.

"I said hey fat ass god can't you hear." Niall said

I've had a crush on Niall since I moved here from America and we used to be friends. I don't know why he started bullying me but I wish he would stop.

"Um." a hand hit my face in the same place my father slapped me this morning. I felt tears in my eyes but I couldn't cry, I just couldn't.

"I didn't say you could speak!" There was another smack to my face and then I was pushed and beaten by all of them, which this is just a daily routine for me. I couldn't hold my tears anymore so I let them fall.

"See you at school bitch." Niall said and they left me on the ground crying.

NIALLS P.O.V

I don't want to bully her but she brought it on herself. She shouldn't have told everyone my biggest secret. I trusted her and she told everyone.

The other guys know my secret but they don't mind and they said it was ok but they still laughed. You're probably wondering what that secret was well, my dad had an affair with a man. I got bullied for a while but in the end I fought them and they stopped.

"Mate are you all right?" he asked with a concerned look.

"Yea of course."

"Haha ok mate so are you going to stand there or you going to actually come into school?"

"Oh right coming"

*Authors note*

Hey guys what do you think so far? Like, comment anything thanks :)