Chapter 1

~Lyson's POV~

"Wake up Lyson it's time for school."I moved turning away from the voice I herd.

"I said Lyson it's time for school!"

"Go away." I groaned throwing a pillow to who ever was trying to wake me up.

I no longer herd who ever was trying to wake me up. Not much later I felt a cold bucket of water poured on to me. I jumped out of my bed. "Holy!" I shouted.

My best friend non only Taron was laughing me. "I said get up. It was time for school!" She said still giggling.

"Get out I'm going to get dressed." I said rubbing my eyes laying in bed hoping she would leave so I could sleep again.

"Bitch please I ain't stupid. Get yo ass up." She said in a sassy tone pushing me off my bed.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"Did I hear more cold water?" She said putting her hand behind her ear pretending she couldn't hear me.

I shot up off the floor and stood up. "I'm awake I'm awake!" I yelled.

"Good. Now put these jeans on along with this plain white t-shirt." She threw my clothes to my face. I watched as she walked out of my room shutting the door behind her. I walked over to the bathroom taking a quick shower. I walked out drying my self with a towel.

Brushing my teeth I looked into the mirror. Grabbing my clothes and putting it on I looked back in the mirror. I stared at my self knowing how stupid I was for ever dating Larson. I dried my hair with my towel brushing it afterwards.

I walked over to my closet red converse. I walked out of my room running down the stairs. Taron was waiting outside. I walked out of my house grabbing some toast she made putting it on a plate. Walking down the steps of my porch I walked into my car where Taron was.

 I turned the car on driving off to school. "Thank god it's friday."She leaned on her elbow as it was on the chairs arm rest.

"God I know we can go out late and do stupid things cause our lives suck!" I exclaimed back lowly.

She laughed. "What are we doing today. Letting the neighbors dogs let loose?"

A grin came upon my face. "No. Let's do sum else this week. We did that last week."

She giggled. "We'll see what we do after school." I smiled keeping my eyes on the road. I thought about how I really had no freedom around my mother. She didn't hate me or treat me bad. But she wanted me to be a dancer. She was my personal trainer.

I used to love to dance until she ruined the fun out it. I could never go out to a party or the park not even goof off on dancing. That's how much she wanted me to dance. It's like she's using me to fulfill her dream since she broke her leg in a big competition. She never danced again not believing in her self.

I sighed as we were driving. "Lyson?"

Taron brought me out of my thoughts. "Yea?"

"Are you ok you like zoned out on me?

I nodded my head slightly. "Sorry I just like yea. Zoned."

She turned away still having a worried face on. Parking the car in the school lot we stepped out of our cars. Grabbing my backpack, Taron grabbed her own backpack with her aviator glasses putting them on. I put on my wayfarer glasses walking inside.

Basically everyone knew who we were are. Yea we got haters but their our motivators. We walked down the hallway a girl named Kate bumped into Taron's shoulder. "Woah watch it loser."