Chapter 6

I sat at the table messing around with my food. The thought of Louis and I almost kissed just wouldn't stay out of my head. I smiled to the thought of it. I herd someones voice. It interrupted my thoughts.

"Babe I miss you. I know I know. Can I just expect to see you at my next concert? What!? Were over? There's a new guy who's not weird? You wanted me for fame!? What the fuck!?"

I recognized Louis voice. He had a girlfriend, and now they were over? I herd footsteps heading my way. I sat down pretending to eat my food. Really just picking at it. Soon enough I herd sniffles. I turned around to see Louis crying looking outside the window of the tour bus.

I got up and walked over to him. "Louis?"

I was about to put my hand on his shoulder till he said something."Go away." I stopped before letting my hand land on his shoulder. He was there when I cried. I should be there in return.

I took a deep breath puttin my hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" I knew what was wrong though. I just didn't want to sound like I was ease dropping.

"My girlfriend Eleanor. Or my ex girlfriend. Said she wanted me just for fame and that there was someone new. I hurt to know she was only with me for fame."

I could see his reflection in the window. I felt like it was hurting me to see him cry. Even if I only knew him for about two days. I couldn't find anything to say. I took my hand off his shoulder and walked away. Thinking he should have time alone. It would also help me to not get attatched. I walked away after looking at him one last time.

~Louis POV~

I felt Lyson's hand leave my shoulder. The fact that she cared. Made me a bit happy. I wiped my tears away. I chased her. "Lyson!" I yelled.

I watched as she turned around to see me. "Yea?" She said with a small smile.

I walked up to her. Really close. Our noses were touching. I stared into her beautiful light brown eyes. Placing my hand on her cheek I started rubbing my thumb in circles. I leaned in kissing her. I felt sparks light up. Perfect lip sync. I pulled away; both of us smiling she placed her hand on my hand that was on her cheek.

She looked away as did her smile go away. My smile went away right after hers did. I was confused. I could see she was worried. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I don't wanna get attatched to someone who I could never see again." I could tell her eyes started to water.

She had no worries for that. She was going to see me again. "But....Lyson you will see me again."

"How?"

I smiled. "I'm taking you on tour with me."

~Lyson's POV~

He smiled. "I'm taking you on tour with me."

My eyes went wide. "But you barley even know me!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Then let me get to know you." He was still smiling.

I felt my self blush. I smiled though. He started to tickle my sides. "Stop Louis stop!" I yelled.

He stopped. Wrapping his arms around my waist he spun me around. After he placed me back down I felt our lips touch once again. I loved the way his lips felt. I felt tingles go up my spine. My heart pounding fast.

~Niall's POV~

"Taron?" I asked not seeing her anywhere on the tour bus. She couldn't have gone very far. I mean it is a tour bus. I walked over to the small kitchen. Nothing. Not even in the restroom or mini living room.