Chapter 23

I stood there in Zayn's arms for a while. "It'll be ok, trust me." He whispered. A small smile was forced upon my face. I pulled away from him wiping my tears. You don't care Taron. Do you? You love Niall. Or do you? Do you even love anyone? I asked my self in my head.

"I think, I might just sleep for the rest of the day." I replied to Zayn.

"Your not spenidng the day with us?" He asked in a high pitched surprised tone. Making me giggle a little.

"I don't know." I complained wanting to just sleep all day.

"Oh, heeell no. Your going with Liam, Harry, and I to an amusement park!"He said tugging on my arm.

I tugged back. "One question." He nodded his head motioning me to continue with my follow up question. "Is Ashley going?" I asked, knowing that she lied to me. I still didn't want to see Harry either. "And does  Harry have to go?"

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Well, cause I've been lied to by them. I hate being lied to." I looked away.

He turned my chin making me face him. "Then maybe you me and Liam can go somewhere else?" I smiled a bit. "Ashley and Harry can go somewhere else."

"I don't want to ruin your plans." I stated feeling like I was only a bother.

"No! Don't worry. I'm sure that Harry would love to spend time with Ashley alone."

'Good, cause I don't even think I can trust Ashely again. I swear. I feel like I was her gateway to Harry."

"Most people do that, maybe she was one of them." He replied. I nodded my head in agreement. I felt him place me over his shoulder.

I started wiggling around not wanting to be lifted up. "Zayn! Stop!" I shouted.

"No, you and me are getting off this bus, since it just now stopped, and were going to invite Perrie."

"I can finally meet her!?" I asked happy and cheered up a bit.

"Yup!" He replied popping the 'P'.

~Niall's POV~

I walked off the couch, since my only sight was literally Louis and Lyson making out. I just wished that was me and Taron. I walked over to the bunk beds. I just saw Zayn with...........Taron? Taron on his shoulder. I couldn't take things like this anymore, I really can't.

I grabbed my bags and headed in towards the hotel. Walking up to my room, I grabbed some money and headed out towards a drug store. Only close place where I can find some fresh new blades right?

"Hello, how can I help you?" A nice teenage boy asked.

"Uh, some blades?" I asked a bit quiet.

"Excuse me, come again."

I spoke a bit louder. "S-some blades."

I watched as he grabbed some packets of blades. Perfect, I thought. Paying the blades I walked out. Walking back towards the hotel building, I saw Liam, Zayn, and Taron laughing. Like they were having the best time of their lives. I sighed.

Rushing into the buidling, into my hotel room, straight to the bathroom. Quickly opening a packet of blades, I grabbed one and just slit my wrist. The thought that I can't even be near Taron, cause she hates me, hurts. I slit my wrist again.

She doesn't love me. I slit my wrist once more. She's dating Louis. Another beautiful slit on my wrist. I winced in pain. Already four. She was with Zayn and Liam. I slit my wrist at least three more times. I dropped the blade looking down at my wrist, that wouldn't stop gushing blood.