Chapter 11

I smiled. But could I really trust him? "Louis can I really trust you?"

"I'll prove it to you."

"Like you did last time?" I pushed away and crossed my arms.

Taron spoke up. "Touch her and I swear this time I'll be in jail."

I giggled. Louis was about to sass back. But I did first. "Calm yo tits!"

"My tits ain't even jiggling!" She yelled. We all bursted out into laughter.

Harry came over and swayed her making them jiggle. We all laughed even harder. "Harry!"

He winked and smirked at her. She rolled her eyes. Niall laughed but kind of looked like he was mad. I sighed. "So....later tonight is our concert boys." Liam broguht it up.

"O god we should go!" Zayn shouted.

Everyone nodded their heads. "Promise me you'll go babe." Louis asked me.

"I will."

He smiled kissing my cheek walking away. I blushed. Taron got a kiss on the cheek from Harry. She blushed. She looked over a t Niall. He just walked away. I made things so hard for her. I sighed. "Taron are you ok?"

"Taron?"

"Huh....yea....yea...sorry."

"It's fine. Let's go get ready."

She smiled. "Oh, ok."

"Wait. We have no clothes."I looked at her.

"Right.......so?"

I small evil grin came upon my face. "Boy clothes?"

She laughed. "Ok. At least no one will notice us."

We both laughed sneaking into Liam's hotel room. "I'll wear this plaid shirt. and my own worn out skinny jeans, No wait, I'll wear his sweats." Taron smiled.

"Ok."

"I'm going over to Nialls........"

"Do you really love him?" I asked.

"I don't know. He really does have trust issues. And I don't like it really."

I sighed. "Just go."

She snuck over to Niall's hotel room. At least they were gone. I brushed my hair and walked out. I saw Taron wear something really guy like. She was wearing some of Niall's basketball shorts, one of his white v-neck.

She was wearing her aviator glasses. She took one of his snapbacks. His green one. The one that said Niall. "Uhm..."

"Let's go."

I shrugged. No one will know. "We look like a couple." I told her.

"Hey!"

"Your the guy I'm the girl."

"Fine." She laughed.

We both walked out of the buidling. I grabbed my glasses before I left though. I put them on. We took a cab to the stadium. We got there and god. It's like the world was ending and we were trying to get to saftey. That's how bad it was.

Everyone pushed against us. No one noticed us; I was surprised. We walked over to the lady and gave her our tickets. We walked in down to the bottom. Since we had front row seats. "No one recognized us." I told Taron.

"I know!"

"Hello Dallas!" I herd Liam's voice say.

Taron just sat down. Everyone around us just stared at us. "Your stupid. Why would you dress like that. You look like an ugly guy." She looked away.