Chapter 24 ~The End~

Hello my beautiful cunts. This is sadly the ending.

And my ending is going to suck.....

And its probably going to be short...

Well hope you guys enjoy it c;

Pieceskies!

________________________________________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

Thinking about everything that I just did to Taron was killing me from the inside out. Stupid is all I could think. Walking out of the hotel room I looked for Taron. "Taron?" I asked walking into her hotel room.

"Niall?" She asked.

Walking over to her I took her by the hand. "Taron, I'm so sorry Taron." Taron stood up from the couch still holding my hand. She slipped her  hand out and hugged me tight. I froze  hugging her back burrying my head on the crook f her neck. "I love you Taron, I want you to always know that."

"I love you more Niall." Hugging her as tight as I could, I knew I would never ever let her go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~4 Years Later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Louis' POV~

Standing at the front of the church I could only feel butterflies. Looking over to my left I saw Niall who seemed to be bouncing up and down on his toes. "Niall!" I yelled in a whisper. He looked over. "You'll be ok."

Hearing the church bells ring, I turned around only to see my beautiful future wife walking down the isle with Taron. Lyson couldn't have looked more beautiful. As she reached the point to where I was standing I took her by the hand. "You look absolutely beautiful." I whispered.

I watched as her cheeks turned a light pink. Listening through the ceremony I waited for the part I most wanted to hear. I couldn't wait. My favorite part was just about to come up. "Louis do you accept Lyson as your future and loving wife?"

I smiled. "No." Lyson's eyes turned wide making me chuckle. " I completely do."

Lyson's face brightened up, it looked so cheerful and everything. Made me the happiest man alive. "Lyson do you accept Louis as your future and loving husband?"

"I do." I smiled to her response. My smile was amazingly huge that my cheeks started to hurt.

~Niall's POV~

Watching at how it was now are turn, I waited for the I do's. That's all I wanted to be married already. Knowing that I would never lose Taron, cause our love is just that song. "Niall do you accept Taron as your future and loving wife?

I smiled. "I do."

"Taron do you accept Niall as your future and loving husband?"

I watched as we held hands, she smiled. That smile only made her even more beautiful than she already is. "I do."

Watching at how Lyson, Louis, Taron and I stood there only waiting for the words we wanted. "You may kiss the bride." Pulling Taron close to me I kissed her with the most passionate kiss ever.

Pulling apart we looked at Louis and Lyson. Who don't seem to wanna pull apart. Pulling Taron close I hugged her tight watching how Louis and Lyson still kissed. At some point we knew they would pull apart.

And now, was the time they finally decided to pull away. Walking back down the isle with Taron we all smiled to hear all the cheers. Feeling flower pedals fall onto our shoulders. Honestly nothing could be better than this moment.

~Taron's POV~

Nothing is more beautiful than being committed in a marriage that you for sure know you will stay in. And I knew, no I know that our marriage will last till the end. Feeling Niall pull me out into the garden he pulled me close. "I love you Taron Horan."

"And I love you Niall Horan." I replied with a wink.

~Lyson's POV~

Dancing with Louis right now couldn't have felt any better. Finally were married. Were happy we no longer have problems. We finally found our way out of every obstacle that came across us. And we promised not to let any new obstacles ruin our love.

We love each other so much. I don't think I will love any other day as much as this. Taking me out of my thoughts Louis pulled me close. "Were going to make beautiful babies together."

I laughed in his arms. "Yes, Louis we will." I simple hugged him tight. Wishing that this moment would never ever end.