Chapter 21

~Louis POV~

I stared at Lyson. I can't say I don't love Taron. I took a deep breath ready to respond her question. "Yea, I do."

I saw the teards forming in her eyes. I didn't feel bad for her right now. I can't feel bad. Walking into the tour bus. I saw Taron sitting on the couch looking out the window. I smiled to the view of her. About to walk over to her, I saw Niall pop up and sit next to her. Taron turned around.

I hit in my bunk bed listening to what they were talking about. "Niall, what do you want?"

"Taron, please can we fix things?"

"Fix what? There wasn't much to begind with, Niall."

"Taron, yes there was. At least to me there was."

"Niall, why fix things!? I tried! You said I didn't love you cause I didn't want to break up with Louis! Well guess what! He actually cares! He didn't go off and snogg with someone else!"

I could feel that Niall was ready to shout at her. Let it all out. "Taron I can't let you stay with him!"

"Why Niall? Why!? Tell me why!" Taron shouted.

Niall shouted. "Did you see what he did to fucking Lyson! He used her! To make Eleanor jelouse! If he hurts you! Only god knows how much I would hurt Louis! I wouldn't be able to take the sight of seeing you hurt! He broke Lyson's heart...I won't let that happen to you." Softening his voice as he finished talking.

I peeked and saw Taron with half her mouth covered, watching as she removed it, slapping Niall right across the face she stood up. Niall just stayed in his slapped position placing his hand on his cheek. He turned around and look up at Taron. "If Louis ever did that to me, trust me I would be the first to hurt him!"

"Taron, wait!" Niall shouted, watching her come in my direction I hid into the bunk bed hoping she wouldn't see me. She walked into the restroom, getting up from the bunk bed I walked over to the restroom knocking on the door. I herd something break.

"Taron!?" I herd nothing. Bursting into the tour bus restroom, I saw glass shattered everywhere. She broke the mirror, with her own bear fists. Looking all I saw was blood all over her fist and knuckles. The side of her hand was bleeding more than ever.

"I hate him Louis!" She looked as if she would grab glass and cut her self right at that moment, wrapping my arms around her from behind I held her tight kissing the side of her head, whispering. "It's going to be alright Taron, I'm here now."

Seeing her like this, watching her shake and shiffer hearing her sniffle just tore me apart. I wanted to soothe her. I started to sofly sing. "Skinny Love." by Bon Iver

Come on skinny love just last the year

Pour a little salt, we were never here

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

Right in this moment this order's tall

And I told you to be patient

And I told you to be fine

And I told you to be balanced

And I told you to be kind

In the morning I'll be with you

But it will be a different kind

I'll be holding all the tickets

And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love what happened here

We suckled on the hope in light brassieres

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my

Sullen load is full, so slow on the split

And I told you to be patient

And I told you to be fine

And I told you to be balanced

And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted

And then who the hell was I?

And I'm breaking at the britches

And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?

Who will fight?

Who will fall far behind?

Ooh, ooh

I no longer felt Taron shaking. Holding her in the same position. I herd nor felt nothing. I started to worry. "Taron?" I whispered. She was fast asleep. I smiled to the fact nothing bad happened. "I love you Taron." Picking her up bridal style, placing her on my bunk bed. I layed next to her wrapping my arms around her. Snuggling against her. "Goodnight Taron." I whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Taron's POV~

I tried stretching my arms, but all I felt was something holding me tight together. I slightly turned me head enough to see Louis. I tried to untangle my self from his arms. Only it seemed as if he tightened his grip. "Louis?" I whispered. "Louis?" Still nothing. I rolled my eyes. "Loui-" I was cut off due to the fact that Louis jumped onto me. "You were faking!" I shouted.

"Course I was!"

I stuck my tongue out  at him. "I hate you."

He huffed rolling his eyes playfully. "Oh, please. You love me. I know you do."

Pushing him, he fell off his bed bunk. I slight slid across the bed as I felt the tour bus stop for a light stop. Laughing I watched as Louis pouted his lip. I giggled. Sitting up I stretched my arms hitting my head. "Ow." I mumbled rubbing my head.

I looked across and saw Lyson cuddling with Niall. I ignored the view. "You hungry?" Louis asked.

"No, I'm just waiting for tomorrow to eat."

He chuckled placing me over his shoulder. Placing me down I sat on the counter. "What do you want then?"

I shrugged. "Chips?" He threw a bag of chips to my face, right when I turned around it slammed me right in the face. "Louis!"

"Oh c'mon! Let's have some fun?"

I laughed jumping off the counter. I sat on the couch and ate my chips. "So, I was thinking. Should we like still try to help you and get Lyson back?"

"I don't even know what I feel for her anymore." He sighed turning away.

"Here, you spend the whole day with her when we get to our bus stop. Hows that sound?"

"And you?" He asked raising and eyebrow.

"I will, just hang our with Niall?"

"You sure?"

"Louis, I want you to be with who you love! I'll do it if I have to!"

He smiled looking down then back up at me. He huffed with a smile replying to me. "You have no idead how incredibly much I love you."

I felt my self blush. I knew he didn't love me. "Louis, we both know you don't love me."

"Oh, I bet you I do."

"Louis!" I shouted.

He laughed. "I do though!" I shook my head still thinking it was a lie.

"Get ready then. We'll be arriving in an hour. So giddy up!" Louis tackled me planting his lips on mine. His lips couldn't be any softer. I smiled through the kiss. "Louis, don't force this fake relationship." I mumbled.