Chapter 5

~Louis POV~

"I never got your name." I asked the girl sitting facing in the wrong direction.

"I'm Lyson. Your Louis right?" She turned around and looked at me.

"Nice to meet you Lyson." I said with a smile. Putting my hand out. She grabbed my hand shaking it. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Niall!" I shouted.

No responce. I scruntched my face up in confustion."Niall!" I shouted again.

Lyson and I looked at each other walking over to where we left him. "Niall?" I asked softly.

"What?"He responded.

"Taron!" Lyson yelled from behind me walking up to her giving her a mega hug. "I was stupid. We should just go back home!" She shouted.

Taron shook her head. "Were about six hours away now. It's not worth it." Taron said looking across the tour bus.

"What do you guys mean go back home?" I asked.

Lyson looked away. "It's nothing. Ya'll are really big right now in fame. Were non of yall's concern right now." She said looking straight into my eyes. Niall looked at Lyson then he looked at Taron with wide eyes. Taron was just looking around the tour bus.

"Ya'll were basically dying out there. Of course your part of my concern!" I told her putting my hand on her shoulder.

She pushed my hand away. "Drop us at the next city we pass." She said with a sigh.

"The next city is our next stop. Were going to Dallas." I grabbed some front row tickets out of my pocket. Handing them into her hand.

"What are these?"She asked looking at them.

"Tickets to our concert. I'll see you there. Ya'll will be staying with us in our hotel." I told her happily.

"What? No we can't."

"I insist." I told her bringing her into a hug.

~Taron's POV~

Niall was a beautiful man. Too bad. He's in One Direction. I would never be able to be with him. After all he could get any girl he wanted. "Is there a resroom." I asked blowing a bubble in my cheeks.

He poked my cheek bubble making the air go out of my mouth. "Yes. Over there."

I smiled getting up walking over to where he pointed. I knocked on it. "Hello?" I asked.

"I'm doing my hair."

"Oh sorry." I asked sitting on the mini bean bag that was not very far at all from the bathroom. I stayed there for a long time waiting. I really needed to go. But I couldn't just ask him to get out. A dark dark haired boy came out of the restroom with a jean jacket. "What are you doing?"

"I was waiting for you to get out so I could use the restroom. His mouth went open. "It's been maybe two hours! And you waited!?"

"Yea I knocked and you said you were doing your hair so I waited."

He smiled. "I'm sorry. Please go ahead."

I giggled slightly. "Ok."

I watched as he walked away. Walking into the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror. "Why'd I leave?" I asked my self. "You told Lyson you would. That's why." I whispered to my self.

I saw a tear rolling down my cheek messing my mascara up a bit along with my eyeliner. I knew my mom was going to be in a mega shock. When she read the note. She went through so much. And I just left. I just hope she understands. I wiped away the smeared mascara. Making sure I didn't have puffy eyes or anything.