Chapter 19

~Taron's POV~

Yelling toward the beginning and softening my voice towards the end. "Fine Louis! Were dating."

"Really?" He asked real curious.

"W-what if we just do it for like media. Or like maybe to help you gain Lyson back?" I asked unsure of what I answered earlier.

"Well, I guess for both."

I sighed. "It's not gonna work that way I can already tell."

He walked up to me hugging me. "We can try it in all ways."

I pushed away laughing. "Louis!" I boomed.

He laughed. "Sorry."

Smiling I punched his arm. "It's fine."

I walked outside on my way to get the mail. I made it to my mail box. Then I herd a familiar voice. "Harry stop!" That was Ashley!

I turned around dropping my mail. I ran towards her. Harry was trying to force a kiss she totally didn't want. "Harry let go!" I shouted trying to pull his strong arms off her.

I saw Louis running towards us to help me pull them apart. Ashley looked a bit scared to be honest. "Harry!" I shouted as loud as I could. He wouldn't listen

I kicked him in the nuts, taking Ashley's arm running towards the inside of my house. "I hate Harry!" She shouted.

"It's fine. He just really wants you." I replied trying to sooth her in a sooth like voice.

"For what intercourse?" She replied.

I sighed. "Just." There was a long pause. "Maybe, I don't know. I just know he likes you. Maybe give him a chance?" I begged.

"Fine. If he tries that on me again. I'm gonna punch him so hard."

"Stop." I said laughing.

~Lyson's POV~

"Niall, we both know we want someone else."

"I know." He replied.

I sighed. "We should just end this. I don't like it. Doing this won't help us one bit with gaining their love back."

"Your right." Niall said walking away. "I can't believe I decided to do this with you. You said it was a great idea. Yea right." He's blaming this on me!? What the hell. He walked off. I was now literally alone.

I cried. I was stupid. I gotta fix things with Louis and Taron and everyone else. Things were getting hard. I walked back to the hotels. Walking Liam, Zayn, and Niall just stared at me. I sighed wanting to cry. I felt a tear slip. I wiped it.

"Guys, I'm sorry! I really don't know what's up with me." I cried. Liam came up and hugged me.

"I'll help you. I don't like seeing any girl like this." I smiled a bit.

~Louis POV~

"Harry your not going to get her like that. Ok? Understand it." I yelled at him.

"I didn't mean to!"

"I know. Just go slow. Not all girls are stupid."

He sighed. "Fine." He rolled his eyes walking into Taron's house. I followed behind picking up the mail on the ground.

Taron looked at Harry with evil eyes. I walked over to her taking her by the hand walking her outside. "I'm sorry about Harry."

"It's fine. Ashley was just so mad!"