Chapter 14

~Niall's POV~

I studied the girl who had matching clothes with Harry. Literally everyhting. Harry walked away going to get the same beenie from his room. His girlfriend. She looked familiar. Wait. No. They can't be. That's not right. "Arn't you Taron?" I asked.

She looked at Harry who stood next to her with a shocked like look. "Niall....she's not she wanted to...um, she just wanted to say were um we-"Harry couldn't even say anything right. What's going on?

Taron cut him off with a glare as she spoke. "Niall I just wanted to come see you cuz I promised you I would. No, were not dating. I don't know how he came up with that. I just wanted to say bye." She whispered a bit at the end.

Say bye why say bye? "Why would you wanna say bye, Taron?" I asked nervouse of what she might say. I was so confused at the moment.

"I just wanted to say bye. Cause I just don't think I'll come back Niall......." Her voie trailed off.

"But, I wanted to do so many incredible things with you. Take you to places. Live my life with you." I placed my fingers on her chin making her face me.

"N-niall.....I'd love to. But I would only interfeer in your career. I don't want that. I'm totally sure. There's some girl out there waiting, just waiting for your beautiful love." She placed her hands on my cheeks. I took her hands off slowly looking away. I needed her. "I love you Niall."

I looked back at her in a split second. "I love you too Taron." She smiled with her lips.

"Bye, Niall." She started getting up. I stopped her grabbing her hand. "No, your not leaving. I won't let you."

"Niall, stop I'm going. Just promise me. Not to tell Lyson."

"I promise. But I want to see you again Taron. I do."

"Niall you probably never will again. And if I ever see you again. I promise. I promise you Niall, that I will be there when you need me." I hugged her tight. She hugged back. I was going to miss her. I just hoped to see her again.

~Lyson's POV~

I knocked on Louis hotel room. I couldn't bare but not see him. I saw him open the door with puffy red eyes. Was he crying? He just brought me into a hug once he saw me. He cried into my shoulder. "Lyson, can we just try it again. Please." He begged.

I wanted to say no. I didn't wanna get hurt. "Louis, Ugh!" I was fruustrated with everything going on right now.

Why out of a billion people in the world did I have to bump into One Direction? "Louis, I can't just accept you back. I'll go on tour. But no. I won't. I'm sorry........" My voice trailed off.

I pulled away. "Then just stay in my arms won't you?"

Gosh damn it Louis. If it's not one thing its another. I hugged him again. He pulled me into a kiss forcefully. I tried rejecting. But you know? His kisses were so irresistable.  I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed with passion.

I pulled away not wanting to fall even harder. "Louis, let's just stop. I won't fall harder I just won't. I'm sorry. I'm going on tour with you, yes. But that doesn't meann I'm gonna date you Louis." I pushed out of his arms, and started walking towards Zayn's hotel room just ready to leave and be in a tighter space with Louis. Ugh. Things were getting so hard.

I kept on walking waiting for the elevator to go up. I saw Harry walking down the hallway with a girl laughing wearing everyhting the same. Literally. Did he have a girlfriend I didn't know about? I shrugged. I watched as he walked in with her. She looked familiar but, I couldn't tell from the shades she had on.