Chapter 3

"You know what?" I questioned her.

"Hmm?"

"We should just go. Today. Just leave tonight."

She sat up from laying down. "Are you serious!?"

~Taron's POV~

"We should just go. Today. Just leave tonight."

I sat up from laying down. "Are you serious!?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "I got no clothes with meh!" I said frimly.

She pointed at my athletics bag. "Yea......well.....that's just like one outfit."

She giggled. "So. We'll just take some money from my mom."

I gave her a wide eyed glare. "Your really serious right now arn't you?"

She looked at me. "Yea."

"Fine."

"Really?"

"Yea. Let's go. But,...."

"But what?" She asked.

"I gotta at least say good bye to my mom. Even if she doesn't say it back to me." I felt like maybe I was gonna do the wrong thing

"Oh....you know you don't have to go."

"I said I would. I'm gonna do it."

She nodded her head looking as if she were sorry for me. "Mmmk." She said with a little gasp at the end. "Meet me here in an hour."

I nodded my head leaving my bag walking out of the basement door.  Walking towards my house I thought baout what I was doing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking into my house I looked for my mom. "Mom?" I questioned.

No response. I sighed walking over to her room. She wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrowes in confusion. Where could she be? I looked on the couch only to see my mom sleeping there. I smiled with a few tears in my eyes.

"Hi mother." I told her even though she was fast asleep. I bent down giving her a kiss on the for head. She could be a pain in the ass. But she was my mother. Abused from my dad when she was pregnant with me.

Fighting everything she made it. She told me it was for me. My dad got shot by the police after she decided to call the police threatning to kill her. I sighed one last time covering her with blankets giving her one last kiss on the for head. "Good bye mother."

I grabbed a pen and a paper writing her a not.

Dear Mother,

I'm leaving. No. This doesn't have to do with you. Or anything else. I just told Lyson I would leave with her. I can't back out now. I love you. Thank you for every single damn thing you've done for me. I promise that I will see you one day again. Just to let you know mom. I never wanted to be a dancer.I hope you understandNo one knows this. Not even Lyson. Your the first. I've always wanted to be a singer. I'll make you proud. I promise. ♥

~Love your daughter Taron

I walked out of the house not getting anything at all. I wiped tears away that wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes. Running towards Lyson's house. I had to wipe all my tears one by one. Once I got there. I went into the basement.

"Lyson?"

"'I'm here."

I smiled with my lips a little. "I'm ready."

She walked over to me. "Were you crying?"

"No." I lied.

"Liar."

"It's just hard. You know. She's been through a lot and to just do this is hard."

She looked like she was going to cry her self. "Don't do it."

"I'm gonna leave with you. Ok?" I was angry how much she told me not to go with her.

Walking out of the basement we both walked onto the sidewalk with our athletic bags. Even if they only had one pair of clothes. "Read?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real short chapter. I know sorry. I'll type a long one tomorrow! I promise. Thanks for reading lovelys! ♥ c;