➳New Start

Y/n POV.

I sat in the smoothie bar alone drinking my favorite smoothie flavor. Nathaniel was a great friend of mine and enjoyed the music of lolirock. So did I. "So Y/N, have you time tonight? We can go to the lolirock concert on the beach." I looked up from the TV where the last concert was playing. "I'm really sorry Nathaniel, I can't. My father is strict and I still have work to do." I have to lie to him since my earth father wasn't the best father. He forbid me to go outside at evening or go out with friends. "It's okay, maybe another time." he said and started to clean the bar. Than the door opened and I saw the girls from lolirock walk in. Nathaniel greeted them and they sat at the bar. I stood next to them and looked down. "Hey ehm, can I have an autograph? Please?" They looked at me and the blonde smiled. "Of course you can. What's your name?" I smiled. "Y/N, my name is Y/N." They smiled and gave me the small paper. "Hey Nathaniel, I should go home, I'll see you later." He smiled and waved goodbye, so did the girls. I walked towards my home. Let's get this evening started.

-Small Time Skip-

I sat in my room looking through an old photo album with photo's of me and mt best friend. In K/N we met each other. It started at the dinner table and ended with us playing outside. His parents were friends with mine and well we became friends. His sister and I weren't really good friends. She hated me for hanging out with him. I don't even know why. We were having sleepovers and we were building amazing forts of pillows and blankets. The most amazing thing was that we were outside. He would pick dandelions and we would wish something together. I loved doing things together and I kinda crushed on him. We took pictures of every fun moment. That's when we made this photo album, to remember each other forever. I miss him a lot it has been 6 years or even 7 years. I would love to speak with him again. I hope he thinks the same. 

Let's just say I am going to find him, no matter what it cost.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐? 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐂 𝐲𝐚 ღ

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥