♡Flashbacks 2

-------- POV. (Flashbacks from Y/N's best friend)

-memory one-

Me and Y/N were having a sleepover this night. I was really waiting forwards it since my sister was being mean and had troubles doing things. Why didn't she just try being friends with Y/N too? I teleported to my friend her house and dropped my warm soft blanket and pillows on the floor. She gave me a warm smile and hugged me, so I hugged back. She touched my hair and rubbed it messy and I felt my cheeks heat up a little. I smiled and rubbed her head but she made a weird purring sound. I blushed even more and she held her hand against her mouth. I smiled and laughed softly. "That was a really cute sound." I said and blushed noticing she blushed as well. She smiled at me and sat down on her bed and so did I. "No need to be embarrassed, it's cute. Don't worry about anything. I wont tell it to anyone." I said moving my arm around her shoulder. Since she really enjoyed our first hug like this, I started to like it too. It comforts her a lot and I feel safe like this, and maybe she thinks the same about this.

Meeting her wasn't just normal. It was luck and like we were made for being each other. Suddenly her mom called us for dinner and I looked up. "Shall we eat?" I asked nicely and she nodded looking at me with a smile. "Of course, let's eat." She looked at me and I saw sadness in her eyes, like she was about to cry. I pulled her in a comforting soft hug and she cried in my shoulder. I felt her sadness and some anger. WHO made her cry and WHAT did they do. "Shh, don't cry princess, it's okay. What's wrong?" I asked and she pulled slowly away from the hug. "I keep thinking who my real father is, and why my mother hides it from me." She said and I looked at her. "It's okay princess, we will find out together." I said and gave her a soft smile. She smiled back and hugged me. I never felt that bad about something. What is this feeling? "Let's go to the dinner room." I said and we walked together to the dining room. Y/N's parents and little brother already sat at the table. We sat next to each other and started eating the homemade food. It was so nice and delicious and I could eat this everyday. When I was about to ask if there was a dessert, someone knocked on the door. Y/N ran to the door and opened it. I didn't see who was at the door but heard a deep voice. "Y/N!! STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN!" Her mother yelled and she stood up grabbing her and pushing her softly toward the dining table. Everyone was looking up from dinner even I did. I didn't know what even happened, but I think that man wasn't nice. Soon her mother came back and sat down. She was almost crying and Y/N's father comforted her. "--------, take Y/N to her room please. Go sleep for me okay?" She said and so I stood up. I took my friend her hand and she walked with me to her room.

"Hey, you okay?" I began and wrapped an arm around her again. She leaned against my shoulder and wrapped both of her hands around my waist hugging me tight. "Yes, yes I am." She simply said and closed her eyes. "Wanna build a fort?" I began and gave her a smile. She smiled too. "Will you get pillows and blankets? I will already start building the fort." I was blushing and smiled at her. "Okay my princess, any other orders from you?" I joked and bowed. "Yes my prince. Not so much blankets this time, just 12 blankets and a lot of pillows." She said back and I blushed even more. "Yes my princess." I said and teleported away.

We build a whole fort with big and small pillows and soon we got tired of it. "Hey, wanna sleep?" I began and stood up towards my bed on the floor. "Yeah, it's pretty late and we need to clean up again too." She said and laid on her bed in no time. She did her hair in a ponytail and laid down under her blankets. It was very dark and I've always scared of the dark. I was shaking hearing many sound. Eventually I stood up and shook Y/N awake. "What's wrong --------?" She asked and I looked away. "I-I am scared of the d-dark. C-Can I sleep next t-to you?" I asked her stuttering. I was thinking she would laugh at me since I am a year older than her but she undid her blankets and pats her bed. "Come in big boy." She said and so I hopped in next to her. I never felt so safe and comfy around her. I hugged her slightly and she melted in with the hug. "Get some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a rough day." She said and I smiled.

I never felt so safe. My sister would laugh at me and tell everyone. Y/N was different. She was sweet and really nice, beautiful too and most important really cute. I think I love her. No I don't think it I know I do love her. She is just perfect.

-memory 2-

Me and Y/N were on an adventure in her garden. We played hide and seek and took nice pictures of us together around the beautiful flowers and different other plants around her garden. I started to love her more and more and sometimes I just wanted to kiss her cheek, but I couldn't. She wouldn't ever love me back because we were only friends. "Hey Y/N, I have a really important ask." I said and looked at her. "Yes what is it?" She asked and looked at me with the most beautiful eyes ever. Her E/C eyes sparkled and it made me blush a little. "Can we give each other nicknames?" I asked and she smiled at me. "Sure, I'll call you Teddy Bear. You are soft and you can hug really nice." She said and it made me blush even more. "Okay, I'll call you Little Kitten. You purr and are really cute just like a kitten." I said. She blushed and soon I did too. "Aww you're so sweet." She said and hugged me. "You are adorable too." She said and soon I clicked a photo while she was hugging me. She wrote something on the photo. "What are you writing?" I asked and looked at her and tried to find out what she wrote down. She gave me the photo and I saw what she wrote. 'The most sweet boy is called from now Teddy Bear and the most sweet girl is called from now Little Kitten.' I blushed while reading it. Most amazing memory ever. I duplicated the photo and smiled at her.

No wonder I fell in love with her. So sweet and amazing.