Chapter 17

Chapter 17

7pm

The Presidential Limousine (On route to the Palace of Versailles)

Jackie sat in a long scarlet red floor length gown. It had lace round the neck and fitted her figure beautifully.

“That dress really suits you.” Jack smiled as he fixed a piece of her hair. She blushed. “Thanks.”

“Isn’t Paris lovely?” Jackie asked as she stared out at the city of lights.

“It’s beautiful.”

The Palace of Versailles

7:30pm

Jack got out of the car first and took his wife’s gloved hand. She smiled radiantly. When they walked in to the grand hall, everyone stared. “Bonjour Monsieur et Madame Kennedy.”

Jackie replied before dragging Jack to his seat.

11pm

Jack and Jackie were sitting watching a ballet performance. Jack was bored, he kept looking around trying to find a distraction but the best he could do was play with a coin he found in his pocket. Jackie watched happily it reminded her of her junior years.

Once the ballet was over the First Couple headed for their car. “That was wonderful Jack.” Jackie smiled.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

As they drove back to the embassy Jackie rested her head against Jack’s arm. She was elated.

The American Embassy

Private Residence

“Night.” Kenny and Dave called. The only way for them to get to their room was through Jack’s. Mrs Lincoln was already in her room.  Jack stood in the corridor with Jackie in his arms. He gently kissed her cheek. “Come across shortly so no one sees you.”

She giggled. “Ok.”

He grinned and backed into his room. After closing his door, he pulled his jacket, bow tie, waistcoat and shoes off. He sat down gently on the bed. He was still sitting there ten minutes later when there was a quiet knock at the door. He got up quickly and answered it. There stood Jackie, she was still wearing her dress but she’d let her hair down and taken her shoes off.

Once she was in Jack closed the door he wrapped Jackie in his arms and kissed her passionately. She moaned softly. “Jack…”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Kenny and Dave’s room

Kenny was sitting watching TV while Dave read the paper. “I thought Jackie looked pretty happy tonight.” Kenny said.

“Yeah I thought that too.”

They were sitting in silence when they heard audible groans. Dave immediately looked at Kenny. “Oh Jack.” Jackie giggled. Kenny looked at Dave. “Let’s go, we can go down the fire escape.”

“Yes go.”

3am

Jack’s Bedroom

Jack was lying with Jackie in his arms. They’d made up for lost time. As Jackie began to fall asleep, Jack gently traced her neck with kisses. She rolled over to face him. “Do you think we’ve not done it enough?”

He smiled. “Probably for tonight.”

She kissed his lips tenderly. He moaned lightly as he caressed her side. “Right we should get some sleep.” Jack whispered.

“Night Bunny.”

Jackie rolled over and let Jack keep her in his arms. She was just about to close her eyes when she saw two people crawling along the floor. Jackie screamed. Jack sat up immediately and saw Kenny and Dave.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jack exclaimed covering Jackie up with the covers.

“We…we went out because you and Jackie were busy and we thought you’d be asleep now…” Dave spluttered.

“You saw nothing.”

Kenny nodded and pulled Dave into their room.

Jackie giggled. “Night Jack.”

“Night.”