Secrets

Michael's POV

It's been 2 Months. 2 fucking Months since everything happened and Caleb hasn't been the same. He cries every night when he thinks I can't hear him. He doesn't eat. And he never leaves the room. I miss my Caleb. I need him back. Because without him I am nothing. Currently I am in the living room thinking of ways to make Caleb feel better but I've got nothing. Suddenly, the door bell rings I was on my way there but out of nowhere daddy came running towards the door. Like come on bro, there's literally 265 stairs - I've counted don't judge - and he takes 2.5 half's of a second to make it downstairs weird. I walk up behind daddy to see who it is and I'm completely shocked.
Daddy gasped and ran away somewhere. Huh? Weirder.
"M-"
"Just go get Caleb please I just need to talk to him."
I waste no time I run to our room and he's still at that spot the window looking at the sky teary eyes. He's been like this for 2 months straight.
"Caleb baby, come downstairs with me."
"Why?"
"Please you'll be happy with what's down there."
He gasped, " Mom " she said crying.
" How'd yo-"
I was cut off as he ran out the room screaming Mommy. This whole day has  just been weird but I feel like it's gonna get weirder.

Caleb's POV
I can't explain it. I just felt her presence and I got emotional.
"MOMMY!!"
"CALEB SWEETIE OH MY GOD. Look at you, have you been eating. You look pale. Why are you doing this to yourself honey. "
" You know why mama. "
" I do, and I apologise. I'm sorry for not stepping in I was just scared. "
" I should be asking how your doing ? Your the one with a baby growing Inside you. So how is it?" I asked touching her stomach but I felt something. Yes a kick but unless this baby has four arms, legs, eyes, and two heads she's having twins!
"That's her first kick. You must be really special which you are."
" Mom. I can't explain but I feel like I just had kind of a vision. Your having twins? Two girls?"
" I don't know. Haven't went to the doctor. Hut I'm still sorry Caleb for everything."
" Your not to blame, he is. Speaking of him why are you here does he know your here, isn't he gonna be mad when he finds out. "
" He will be, but guess what? "
" What?"
"I don't give a damn. He and I are getting a divorce. I need you in my life but there are things that I need to tell you love. "
" What is it. "
Just then Randy and Spencer slowly walked into the room and bowed their heads.
" Welcome to our home Goddess Miranda."
"Goddess?" Michael and I ask at the same time.
"That's what I have to talk to you about Caleb."
"Okayyyy? "
" I am a goddess you, Caleb, my first born, my son, you are a God, with great power, and your also a shifter thanks to your Angus. "
" What?!! "