He's Coming

*Michael's POV*

It's been almost two weeks and I haven't heard anything from Caleb. I mean maybe I deserve it but at the same time I have anger issues and he pushed me to that point. My daddy, papa, Caleb's friend Amyla and Rebecca all know where he is and they won't tell me so I can apologize to my baby boy. I miss him. Lately I've been having these sharp hard pains in my stop I hope he and the pups are really okay. I really fucked up with this one and I wanna fix it I at least  wanna make sure he's okay with the war. Alpha pregnancies are quicker than normal but the pups might not survive if he isn't guarded all throughout the entire fight. I have to fix this, hopefully I can find a way to make it up to him. I was taken out of my thoughts by Rebecca entering my room looking sad. Ever since the whole thing happened Amyla stopped coming around so much because she can't look at me the same. Also there's the whole me not being able to be alpha until I make it up to Caleb which means she can't be a Beta.
"Hi, Mikey." Rebbecca said with tears in her eyes.
"Becca? Is it Amyla?"
"Actually no, she did tell me something though and it's about Caleb."
As soon as I heard her say his name I jumped off my bed and tackled her with questions.
"What? What happened? Is he okay? Are the pups okay?"
"Those are answered I cannot tell you Mikey."
"Rebecca Maddison McKinley, where is my mate." My voice dripping with dominance.
"I don't think I should tell you but I think he needs you so get packed me and Amyla are taking you to him."
"I thought she didn't like me and can't stand to be around me."
"Oh I don't like you and I can't stand you either but my bestie is in danger so for the time being I won't start anything if you dont start with me first." Amyla said bursting into my room.
"We're putting a blind fold on you so you can't see where we are going, The Moon Goddess orders."
"Wait she knows I'm coming."
"Yes, everybody but Caleb so tred lightly uou heartbreaking asshole." Amyle jumped in again.
She spoke so harshly it kind of made me whimper. I like her if she would stop being so rude. I get it I've been a horrible person to my one and only love but it just all happened so quickly and obviously I wasn't thinking.
"What about daddy and papa? Do they know?" I asked.
"I swear if you ask one more question instead of getting packed I will literally kill you." Amyla said. I mean I guess she's right.
"Babe, calm down. But yeah you do need to stop asking questions and get packed or we both will kill you but to answer your question they both know yes. And still is mad so they sent me to get you."
"I wanna speak my fathers before I leave."
"Fine. But be quick, it's a long journey."
I got packed and headed to my papa's study both my daddy and papa was sitting and talking and as soon as I entered the room it went completely silent and they both just stared at me and that moment I couldn't hold back my tears they just came flodding and soon I was on my knees crying out to them to love like they use to.
"Daddy! Papa! Please love me again."
"Oh honey, we will always love you. No matter what." Daddy said.
"Your daddy is right Michael. We love you but this is something that is bigger than us forgiving you. Caleb is the one you should be begging for forgiveness." Papa joined.
"Oh for goodness sake stop acting like such a hard ass on him Randy." Daddy said smacking papa in the back of the head. You can hear low growls.
"Fine we love you MikeMike, nothing will change that."
I cried harder papa hasn't called me that since I was a kid.
"Go out nd bring back our son in law and grandkids, we believe in you baby boy."
"Thanks guys I promise I won't let you down" I walked to them and hugged them before walking to the car but not before putting a blind fold which is stupid but oh well.
But before I get into the car completely a voice I haven't heard in what feels like years came back to life. Axel.
HE'S Coming. Prepare for war.