We're With Pups

"You guys bumped into him?" Michael asked looking pissed off. * Sigh * here we go again. I thought.
" Yeah. But nothing happened. He just said he was coming for Caleb and his-"
"Me?" Michael asked interrupting Andy.
"No."
"Then what?"
"I can't say."
"What do you mean you can't say Andy. Tell me!"
"Michael." I warned. He sat back down.
"Andy knows something about me. But he says it's not his business so he's letting me found out and I respect that, Michael. And if you don't then oh well suck it up." He growled lowly. I just glared at him. I may be sorry for what I did but I'll do it again. I'm not one to get disrespected and take it lightly.
I know what's wrong with you as well love. But you'll have to find out on your own. Give a week. It'll reveal itself.
What do you mean, Winter. And since when did you become a softy.
You'll find out why I'm becoming a softy I blame you. Jackass.
Just then I felt like I was about to barf. I ran to the bathroom closing the door and locking it. I literally threw up all my Starbucks and my soul. Awwww that shit was good tho.
I feel horrible.
Suddenly, the door to the bathroom unlocked, open then closed. And my mom was instantly right there beside.
"I don't feel too good, mommy."
"I know love."
"You know what's wrong too?"
"Yes. Now come on. I think you know what's wrong. Even tho it's early your an alpha and even winter knows. "
"Am I-"
She nodded her head.
I threw up again.
After I was done I washed my mouth out and walked out the bathroom.
So. Winter?
Yes love?
It's true? I'm pregnant.
Yes Caleb. We're with pups. I don't know how to feel and quite frankly I'm scared as shit but we'll get through this together alright?
Alright.
Now I'm pretty sure Michael was ease dropping because I heard him and Axel talking.
Great just what I needed.
I walked into the living you see Michael crying and Andy comforting him.
When he seen me he ran. But not to me. He ran up stairs. Well that didn't hurt.
"Okay~. What was up with that?"
"He's scared. He says he's not ready to be a father."
"But he's engaged to me. He proposed. Today! Like 20 minutes ago!"
"Caleb calm down. Your eyes are changing. "
"I DON'T CARE. IM HURTING."
"Caleb. Sweetie sit." I listened.
"I don't understand. This isn't my fault. I didn't ask to be pregnant I don't want to be pregnant. I have a fight to worry about."
"Then worry about that. It's okay. I understand look at me I'm 5 months pregnant by a man who's going to war with our son."
I chuckled. "Yeah I guess."
"Come on let's go train. Andy your coming with us."
I'm ready for a fight. But one thing that came to mind was...

Is Michael gonna leave me?

Michael's POV

He's pregnant you idiot!!
I wanted this but I don't understand. Apart is happy and proud but am I ready to be a father. I can't. I have so much I haven't done. I have so much I need to do. I seen him orange eyes. He's talking to Winter before thinking I ran up to my room. Our room? No mine. Maybe he'll wait for me to finish school. Abortion? No that's not right.
Are you really considering leaving him. Right now of all times you could?
Yes damnit. I'm not ready to be a father.
Should've wrapped it before you tapped it.
Ughhhhhhh.
I have made my decision. I will leave this situation alone until after graduation which is in another 6 months. Yeah. That's fair right? Right??
I seen a blur come across my room. Huh?
A boy. With vibrant purple hair and a scar on his eye walked slowly to me. I growled.
" Oh calm down Wolfie. I'm only here to do my job."
His voice was kinda similar to Caleb come to think of it. He looks like Caleb. Like a lot.
"And what is that."
He was my face in half a second.
"To compell you too reject your mate."
"Ha. Funny."
"You will reject Caleb Spence the next time you see him and tell him. His twin brother Kaden said hey "
I tried fighting it but I couldn't. I'm rejecting Caleb. I just have the urge to.
"Now what are you gonna do when you see Caleb?"
"Reject him and tell him his twin brother Kaden said hey "
"Great! And then you'll be free from my compulsion."
"Then I'll be free from your compulsion."
He laughed sickly and left in a flash.
I'm rejecting my mate but even Axel couldn't fight it so he didn't tell me to stop.
Time to go find and reject my mate.

******************************
A/N ~ ouuuuuuuuuu. Looks like things are getting too softy for the pepper😂. But TWIN!!!! HOW COME MIRANDA NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A TWIN.. HMMM 🤔. STAY TUNE TO FIND OUT. SPOILER ALERT!!! it's gonna be in Miranda POV and also a flashback. Get ready for secrets to be revealed.🤗🤗🤗