Forgotten Memories

"CALEB, WAKE HIM UP NOW!" My mom yelled for the 20th time. I can't help it. I just started crying. No one knows what that man did to me. My so called Uncle. An excuse of a man. Molested me every chance he got and now here I am looking at a face that looks so similar to him. I know I shouldn't judge him off of his fathers actions but that look in his eye. Those light brown eyes. Are how he looked when he did it to me. He used his powers to make me forget. But I guess with my powers I can remember. I can remember it all. At that I cried even harder. I cried so loud that I didn't know I was using my magic and it caused the ground to shake, glasses shattered, people screaming. The more I cried the more anger I got. How can you do that to your nephew. How can you do that to anybody. Why me? Why? This time I was floating in the air I looked down to see everyone scared a black orb surrounding me. Huh? This is new.
"CALEB, WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY, REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING BREATHE, YOUR POWER IS TOO STRONG, CALM DOWN. "
I tried listening to her I really did but I can't.
" CALEB THIS IS DARK MAGIC YOUR MESSING WITH STOP. DONT BE YOUR FATHER."
Well that made me stop in my tracks. The black orb disappeared and I was falling but landed on my feet.
"I am nothing like him." I said still crying.
"Caleb. Baby. What was that?" My mother asked me, hesitantly walking towards me. Wow. Even my own mother afraid of me. I cried harder at that thought.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Caleb no not again calm down. Look at me." Her eyes shining bright pink but you can see tears run down her cheeks.
" I caused this. Now my own mother's afraid of me."
"I'm not afraid of you just never knew you could ever get this angry now please son tell me what happened. "
" His father happened mama. " I said pointing at Andy.
" What. What does Andre have to do with this? "
" Your brother was a child molester. He deserved to die. "
She gasped." What? Talk to me baby. "
" He would molest me. Every chance he got. I couldn't remember cause he used his powers on me those eyes those bright hazel eyes Andy has was the same eyes he had when he did it. He made me forget. But I remember everything now. I know what he did to me now. The scars he gave me. The scars he hid. " I finished the sentence showing her my arm, my chest the cuts he put there. The bruises he left on my neck from that one night I decided to stand up to him. Everything was out in the open. I looked over at Michael and he looked angry. "I'm disgusted with myself."
" Not my baby. Why? But I would take you over there every Friday. This is my fault. "
" It's not. I have to wake him up now. But first. "
I tied him up with all my might so he wouldn't be able to use magic.
" Awake" I said snapping my fingers.
His opened and he gasped. "Not bad baby cuz, but I still heard everything. I know the feeling. But the only difference is I couldn't forget. "
I think I should let him go. But I want to talk to him.
" Please Andy, if I let you please talk to me, I need to talk to you. "
" Okay. I promise. "
" Release "
He walked up to me fast. I was scared but ready for anything. But what I wasn't prepared for was for him to hug me. Then he busted out crying. I joined him.
"I am so sorry Caleb."
"I'm sorry too Andy." He looked me in my eyes and smiled well someone's bipolar.
"I don't think we properly met. I'm Andy, your oldest and only cousin. "He stuck his hand.
" I'm Caleb, you baby and only cousin. Well until that one comes . " I said pointing at my mother's belly.
" We need to talk. About Angus."
"Okay. "
"Alone."
"Not without me. I'm his mate."
"For fucks sake Michael not now go sit down."
He growled at me." Your not going anywhere."
"SIT THE FUCK DOWN PUP NOW!!" Winter said. He didn't listen he just kept growling trying to make us submit to him.
"Yeah not gotta happen bitch" Damn winter had balls but what happened next broke me. He slapped me.
"DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BITCH! YOU FILTHY MUT!!"
He seemed to realize what he had did but I didn't want to hear it.
"Caleb I am so sorry."
I felt my eyes turn red with anger.
Okay. Let's play. I felt my powers coming forward. He screamed in pain.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GROWL AT ME. I TOLD YOU TO STOP. BUT YOU JUST NEVER LEARN YOU LESSON HUH? YOU JUST FUCKING SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T LISTEN YOU.IF THIS IS OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN I DONT WANT IT. YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!! STOP BEING SO FUCKING CONTROLLING BECAUSE IM NOT YOUR PUPPET. NOW. GO. SIT. THE FUCK. DOWN. NOWW!!! AND DON'T. EVEN THINK ABOUT WAITING UP TONIGHT CAUSE IM NOT COMING HOME AXEL YOU CAN THANK YOUR IDIOTIC OWNER FOR THIS. SIT DOWN!!!"
He ran and sat down whining in the process.
"It was both of them. Don't forgive either right now. Stupid alphas always wanting power little does he know your an alpha too. Or he does but is too scared because your more powerful than him. "
" I'm sorry for our behavior Caleb." Axel said.
" It doesn't mean anything unless Michael says and he's too coward to say it then so be it," I turned to Andy he looked shocked. " I'll be back."
I ran up stairs to get dressed into something more comfortable and came back down.

"I ran up stairs to get dressed into something more comfortable and came back down

"Hey Mom can I use your car keys?"
"Yeah sure hun."
"Come on Andy we're leaving. I don't want anybody easedropping on our conversation." I said looking directly at Michael. Andy came with me.
"Wait before we get in this car. Do you have a problem with the way I dress because if you do you can leave. I do not have time to argue another bigot." I told Andy.
"No I don't have a problem with it. You look actually really cute. In a lovely cousin kind of way no other way. But honestly if we weren't related I would so try to hook up with you," at that I blushed. I've never had anyone but Michael compliment me. "And Caleb. I'm sorry. For everything you've went through I should have protected you but I was locked away so I couldn't but then she finally died and Angus came and told me to tell you he's coming. Speaking of that we should get going you never know who's watching. I'll explain when we get where we're going." We decided to go to Starbucks free WiFi and good coffee YASSSSSS BITCH!!!!
"So. What's the sitch" I asked
"Did you just do a Kim possible phrase."
"Yeah now tell me what's up." I said rolling my eyes.
" I know your powerful but Caleb he's coming. Alone. He wants a 1 on 1 with you. No one else. I am willing to help you and Winter as much as I can."
" How did you-"
" My power is all knowing." He shrugged.
" Okay~"
" By the way. Cool scene back there."
" Oh that. Yeah. For some reason he thinks he can control my every move. This isn't the first time. He disrespect my mother because she wanted to take me away for training."
" Wow."
" Yeah. So let's get ready for a war."
I have to do this for me. For my future. Finally closed this chapter of my life.