Long Lost Twin

Miranda POV
*FLASHBACK 17 YEARS AGO*

"PUSH MIRANDA DAMNIT!!" Angus yelled at me. Lately he's been a real pain in the ass. I mean can't he be a little more sensitive. He's the reason I'm having a home birth. Not even with medication.
"I'M TRYING YOU ASSHOLE! YOUR NOT THE PUSHING A HUMAN OUT OF YOU. SO SHUT UP!"
Whoever the fuck said giving birth was fun or giving birth is amazing I should fucking punch them in they shit because this shit hurts like a bitch. I hope all this pain is worth it.
"One more push. Caleb's almost out." I pushed as hard as I can and then I heard it. That beautiful cry of new born baby. But damn his head big hmm gets it from his father.
"Oh great. He's gonna be a God." He rolled his eyes. What?
"Look at his eyes Miranda." I looked. Teal and purple eyes. Yay! My son is gonna be a God. But he's probably gonna be a hybrid. I guess we'll see.
My victory was short lived when a sudden pain came from my lower.
"What the hell." I screamed.
"Is that. Another one?" Angus asked. Ughh.
"I don't fucking know but it's coming. This is a result of you not letting me go get a check up. And I would've known if I was having twins!"
"Don't blame this on me!!" Too late.
This one was easy to come out.
"It's a boy. He has my natural hair color."
Greatttt. A son with the genes of him. Purple hair.
"What's that on his face?"
"It's a scar."
"Kaden."
"What?"
"Kaden. We'll name him Kaden."
"Good. now which one are we keeping?"
"We're keeping both."
"No we're not."
"I cant-"
"Fine then I'll decide. Kaden leaves. Caleb stays. And don't dare defy me."
I'm a goddess yes but even a God can be afraid. He makes me afraid.
"Okay." I said crying.
And that's the last I seen of Kaden. But I know he wasn't dead. I can still feel him.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

It's strange. I feel like he's here. Kaden. My son. Oh how I've missed. O never even had a chance to hold you.

Caleb's POV

I've been training non-stop and it's been a week and a half. And I'm starting to show but it's like a little golf ball. I guess Winter was right. Mom and Andy have been going easy on me because of them but they'll have to go harder on me because Angus won't go easy. Suddenly I seen Michael coming towards me. He had some weird smirk on his face. I smiled at him. His smirk dropped. He ran to me anger in his eyes and said something that rocked me to the core.

"I, Michael Omar Cullen, reject you, Caleb Omar Spence, as my mate." Sudden pain shot through me. I couldn't explain it.
Accept it!
What! No.
God damnit Caleb if you don't accept it we're gonna lose these babies and I'll be damned if you do that to us. I will lose it. ACCEPT THE DAMN REJECTION. NOW!
okay. I whimpered.

"I, Caleb Omar Spence, accept your rejection."
"Oh and I have message. Your twin brother Kaden said hey. Now I'm free from your compulsion."
He closed his eyes.
"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL."
"What?" He asked coughing.
"YOU JUST REJECTED YOUR PREGNANT MATE!!"
"WHAT I WOULD NEVER!"
"WELL YOU JUST DID"
"Kaden?" My mom said.
"Mom. Who's Kaden?"
"Kaden is your twin brother Caleb. He's a hybrid. Vampire and werewolf. Because of Angus. He made me chose. I chose you. And I didn't know where he was. But he's here now I guess."
Michael screamed.
"Did you accept it Caleb?" Tears in his eyes.
I'm tired of pain. I'm tired of the lies. It's just gonna be me and my baby and my mom of course and Andy. I have to turn it off. But what'll happen to my baby?
They'll die if you turn it off Caleb.
"Yes I accepted it. For my child. Because if I didn't they would've died."
"THOSE ARE OUR BABIES."
"NO. THEY'RE MINE. YOU LOST THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING THEIR THEIR FATHER."
"I'M NIT LETTING YOU LEAVE."
"WHO SAID I NEEDED YOUR PERMISSION. I DON'T. DID YOU FORGET IM A ALPHA TO. I DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT. WHEN I WANT. YOU REJECTED ME. YOU DONT HAVE A SAY."
"FUCK THAT. NO. YOUR NOT LEAVING."
"Sleep." I snapped my fingers. He was out.
"It's nice to know you got mom's powers. And I'm stuck with Angus'."
I turned around. And it was like looking in a mirror. Same hair length same eye color. I don't. I don't understand.
"Ka-Kaden?"
"Hello mother. Hello Big brother Caleb."