Sorry... Isn't enough

Miranda POV

"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!"
"It wasn't Michael. It was Axel."
"WHO CARES HE JUST PUNCHED MY PREGNANT SON IN THE STOMACH!"
"Mom we don't have time for this. We need to get Caleb some help. Michael's parent will deal with him."
"Go to our pack doctor."
Andy went to pick up Caleb but stopped when he seen blood. Oh my God. My baby.
We rushed to the pack doctor and Caleb was getting checked on. Suddenly, Randy, Spencer, and Michael came walking in. Randy and Spencer with worry on their face but Michael just looked like he didn't care.
"I should end you right fucking now! You sorry excuse of a wolf."
"I'm sorry but this is all your son's fault."
"No. You can't blame me. I compelled you to reject him not try to kill him and his babies. Just another reason your not fit to be alpha. You need to learn how to own up when your wrong."
He growled.
"Ouuu. Someone's angry."
Then out of nowhere we heard screaming and the ground began to shake. Caleb.

Caleb's POV

I woke up to beeping of a heart monitor. Huh? What am I doing here? Then everything came back to me. My babies. "Oh I see your awake. I'm Audrey. The pack doctor."
"Hi. Are my babies alright."
"They're a fighter I'll tell you that. But. One pup didn't make it. I'm sorry."
I felt so angry. Why. What did I ever do to deserve this? I screamed feeling the ground shake beneath me. I got up and stormed out of the room ignoring Audrey's calls.
I walked in the waiting to see everyone. Even him.
"You."
"Caleb honey. Calm down."
"I'm calm. Michael do you know what I just found out? You killed one of my pups. Are you happy? Are you satisfied?"
He laughed, " whatever."
This man or should I say boy. Is not the boy I fell in love with. He's changed and I don't like this. At all.
"Whatever? That's all your going to say?"
"They probably weren't mine in the first place."
"You fucking idiot! I can't get pregnant unless it's from the seed of my true mate. God. What goes on in that head of yours."
"That I'm a free man now."
"Axel. What ever happened to you."
"Nothing."
"You don't care?"
"No. One. Bit."
"Then I don't care either."
"Caleb what are you-"
"He hurt me once but never again."
My baby won't die in vain.
He screamed when I was using 100 percent of my power.
"You took something away from me. And right now? I'm taking it back."
I walked close to him and made him scream in pain.
"YOU WILL NO LONGER HURT ME. I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ME!" I cried.
"Caleb. Stop."
I stopped.
"Look at what your doing Caleb."
I looked around everyone was on the floor and Kaden was crying. What?
"What happened?"
"You happened. I thought I taught you how to control your magic."
"I'm sorry mom. But one of them died. You wouldn't understand that."
"Really? I wouldn't? Honey before you and Kaden came along I was pregnant. I lost her. She was a stillborn. I thought it was a punishment for being with Angus but that's not it. I wasn't ready for the baby and my father. Y'all grandpapa knew it as well she's with him. I wasn't even angry because I knew she was in good hands."
"So he killed her?"
"Oh God no. The reason she was stillborn i will never know why but. Papa with taking care of her. 20 years old and still taking care of her." She laughed.
"Sorry to ruin this moment. But could you guys leave now because someone's hormones are going crazy."
Huh?
"What are you talking about you dickhead."
"When your pregnant, especially a wolf, you get horny all the time. And from there slick coming from your ass and your boner. I can say your experiencing it."
"Your such a bitch!" Kaden yelled.
"Thank you."
"Oh. My Caleb. I really do still love you." Spencer said.
"Both of us do. Your still our son. And those are still my grandpups." Randy said.
"Thank you guys. And yes. They are still you guys grandpups."
"Wait so they're still grandparents but I can't be their dad." Michael looked sad.
"Shut up."
"But that's not fair."
"Neither is you killing one of them but here we are. Come on guys. I think it's time to leave. I've packed all our stuff already. Care to do the honors mother."
This should be fun.
"Of course!"
She opened her arms.
"Open the door to our new home. Let us be happy there and wherever else we may roam."
A portal opened.
"I just love doing that."
"Yassssss boss lady." Me, Andy, and Kaden said together.
As we began to walk through I turned around to find the the of them looking back at me.
"Caleb wait!!! I'm sorry!!!"
I walked up to him as he fell to his knees.
"Awwww. I know honey but sorry... Isn't enough." I stood back up and walked through the portal before it closes on me. But not with out hearing Michael screaming.
"NOOOOOOO!!!"

---------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT IT'S MY SENIOR YEAR AND I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY BUT MUCH LOVE 😘. ALSO DANCE SEASON STARTS ON THE 26TH AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!🤗🤗. BUT ANYWHORE. I NEED SOME TEXTING BUDDY'S SO PM ME PLEASE 😊💙😘.
MAUH
TOODLES!!!