The Encounter

" CALEB OMAR SPENCE, GET OUT OF THAT BED RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE LATE, YOUNG MAN!! " My father screamed from downstairs. Looking at my clock it said 7:30, ugh he always does this school doesn't start until 8:25 and we literally stay right next to the school not even 2 minutes away. I get up find my clothes for the day because who in their right mind has the energy to do it the night before? Not me. Wait. Where are my manners. Hi, I'm Caleb Spence, I am 17 and a junior in high school. I have one friend her name is Amyla, she knows my deepest secret. I'm gay. I know shocking. I'm still closeted because I'm afraid of my father and I'm scared he would probably kill me. Maybe I'm overreacting but maybe I'm not. I have long hair, which my father hates, I have blue/ golden eyes, natural plump lips, and some say I have curves that could put a Coke bottle to shame, and by some I mean Amyla. Some days I love my body but other days it's a curse. So, yeah that's me plain ole Caleb. I stepped out of the shower and walked to my room butt ass naked because it is my room after all. I put my boxerbreifs on and put on some tight gray ripped jeans with a bright yellow shirt that says " GOAT " in red and white writing with my black and white vans. This should be a good Monday outfit because for the rest of the week I dress like I don't care. I grabbed a bow and tied my hair into a messy hair manbun. I know I will not hear the end of this from father but it's the one thing I get to decide so oh well. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to see my mother and father in the kitchen mother cooking and father looking at her butt while she walks around. Gross. But she's where I get my curves from.
" Good morning mother, Good morning father. "
" Good morning Cal." Only she calls me that.
" Caleb, why don't you just cut your hair, no son of mine should have his hair that long, it's unnatural and girly. " He said shaking his head. I knew it.
" Father, this is something I chose to do to my head, please support my decisions, I am seventeen after all."
"Seventeen or not, you will not have your hair like that, this Saturday I'm off, we're going to get a haircut, no matter what." I got angry because it's too early to be listening to his bullshit so I'm just gonna go to McDonald's for breakfast instead of eating here.
"Whatever you say, I'm headed out, I have to go talk to some teachers and stuff anyway."
"You better not be failing any cla-" I cut my dad off by closing the door and running to my car. He hates it when I do that but I love getting under his skin. I drove to McDonald's and got 4 sausage egg and cheese biscuits and 2 Moco fappes. One sausage biscuit for Amyla and 3 for me. Don't judge me growing boy needs food. As I arrived at school, I seen my best friend waiting for me. I walked over to her and handed her her biscuit and her Moco. We found a seat in the cafeteria to eat. We still had 25 minutes until school started.
"Hey bestieeeee."
"Hey Myla"
"Thanks for this I need it but what are you doing with 3 of them."
"Don't judge me, I'm a growing boy."
"Whatever helps you sleep at night, but just know that bread goes right to your thighs, maybe that's why your thicker than a Snicker." She said smirking making me blush.
"Ugh, I'm already ... Whatever you just said so it doesn't bother me at all. Not one bit. Would you stop that." She was touching my thigh and it made me feel uncomfortable, this isn't the first time.
"Sorry, but I have something to tell you. I'm gay."
I choked on my food, but I wasn't really surprised because she would always stare at my butt and sometimes squeeze it when we hug, but she's my bestie so I never thought of it.
" I know. " I said casually.
"How?"
"Oh, come on Myla, you literally dress like a boy and I see you look at girls like they're meat." She blushed
"So you don't hate me."
" Why would I be mad, I'm gay too remember?"
"Oh yeah! Gaysies!!!!"
"Huh?"
"Gay Twinsies, or Gaybies aka gay babies."
"God your so annoying, but I still love you."
The rest of breakfast we talked about people we liked and honestly I wasn't surprised she had a crush on the hottest girl in school, literally, she was voted by students and  shockingly even teachers. The warning bell suddenly rung signalling that we had 5 minutes to get to class. Luckily, our class is right next to our lockers.
We got our books and I was about to turn around and walk with Amyla but ran into a wall or what felt like a wall. I looked up and seen, HOLY SHIT. WELL SMACK ME ON THE ASS AND CALL ME BACON. Sorry, my country side came out. It's Michael Cullen. My biggest all time crush. I was checking out his body and toned muscles and decided to look at his face. He was smiling and when I looked in his I seen ... admiration? He held his hand and I went reach for it but felt tingles so I pulled back gasping. Then reached again but ignored em this time. When I stood up he was checking me out or maybe that was just my mind playing tricks. God damn he's tall.
Yeah a tall glass of milk that I would love to drink. I thought to myself. His smile got brighter and I felt my knees were about to give out. Then he spoke.
" MINE! " He said, his voice deep and leaking with dominance. I would totally let him dominate me anytime anyplace. I thought, his eyes started changing colors which really was a turn on. Damnit. But all good things come to an end eventually.
"Bestie we have to go or we'll be late, excuse me, come on." Amyla burst through and grabbed my hand and pulled me to class. I could've sworn I heard him growl. I turned and seen him still standing there looking at my ass. When he seen that I caught him staring he walked the other way.
Thank you Amyla, you just had to ruin the fun. He actually spoke to and you ruin it. But that one word kept playing in my head.
MINE