Catching Up

We have been here for an hour coming up with strategies. He's really smart. He told me that something amazing is about to happen to me but he wants me to find out. I can't wait to figure it out.

Andy's POV

I am so shocked at how powerful Caleb is but there's something else. I have the power of all knowing so I know what is happening to him but you'll have to wait to find out just like he does.

Back to Caleb...
"You said something about being locked away what did you mean by that? " I asked remember our conversation before leaving.
" My dad, Andre locked me away after what he did to me because he couldn't make me forget. I had magic so he couldn't use it on me. That's why I'm still shocked because you used your magic on me. But anyway, after he sent me away, m mother knew so she kept me locked in my room never seeing the sunlight but for minimal times. Last week, she died all i did was walked out to eat and she went crazy on me, coming at me with a knife. So i had no choice all I did was put her to sleep or so I thought because she never woke up after 3 days. The spell was only supposed to last for 1. Later that 3rd day Angus came telling me about you, to say I was shock was an understatement. But he told me to warn you that he coming. In 1 months time. So I'm gonna train you. I'm experienced in werewolves and also God's so I can help. "
" Wow. I'm sorry. "
" Meh it's alright. What doesn't kill you make you stronger. " He sang.
That's my SHIZZZ.
" Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone." I finished . We just burst out laughing.
"Your a star you know that"he  said eyes shining a bright green. He put his hands out and told me to do the same. Next thing I know a beautiful necklace showed up in my hands. It was actually a galaxy. But there's a second one. Huh? He grabbed one leaving the other in my hand.
"What are you waiting on put it on."
"Can you help me?"
"Sure." He said laughing.

" Thank you Andy, it's beautiful"" I see you noticed i have one too

" I see you noticed i have one too. Consider this a promise necklace. I promise you. Caleb. That i will protect you with all my power. Until my last breathe. Your my baby cousin afterall. "
" Thank you Andy really. "I cried and walked up to him and hugged him.
" Caleb? Caleb Spence?" Oh fuck.
"I always knew you were a fairy." Tyler said. He's always liked me he just acts like a duck in front of his friends.
"How about you leave this little puppy alone and come hang with the big dogs. " Andy was about to say something but i just put my hand up for him to not.
I turned around flashing my red eyes know he can see them. His eyes widened.
"Awwww. Did the the little pup scared now."
"Caleb what's wrong with your eyes. "
" You idiot I'm not Caleb. I'm Winter, Caleb's wolf. Nice to meet you. Now leave before i kill you. "
He ran away.
" Damn cuzzo" I just blushed.
" Come on let's go. "
" Go where. "
" Back to the house. You need to talk to him. "
" I-I- i don't know. "
" It's okay . Come on. "
We walked out only to be stopped by a familiar Voice.
"Well hello ... Son."
"Angus." I said confidently not afraid at all.
"Good job spreading the word Andy. When I tell your father he will be pleased. But you. Caleb I'm coming for you and I will end you. Your mate. And your p-. " He said.
" Stop. He doesn't know." Andy stepped in.
" Oh you don't know? Well this just got more fun. Watch your back little boy." He walked away .
" Why won't you tell me what's wrong?"
"Because it's not my place. I will not spoil this amazing thing for you. "
" Okay. "
" Let's go get you ready for a war. " He joked but he was really serious.
" I'm ready. "